Lotus Evora, Elise, Exige, Esprit, Seven etc.

Pics of your LOTUS!!!!!!!

Old 03-07-2009, 12:28 PM
Jeffg11 is on a distinguished road

Old 03-10-2009, 12:30 PM
RepoMan will become famous soon enough
Nice rides....personal fav is the Exige though.

Old 03-19-2009, 08:56 AM
Airborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to behold
Yes, some nice rides out there.. but my personal favorite Lotus will always be the Esprit.. anxiously awaiting the new generation...

Old 03-19-2009, 12:32 PM
fripsgirl has a spectacular aura aboutfripsgirl has a spectacular aura about
Nice Lotus. I love that shade of blue. That and the orange are my fav's.

Old 04-01-2009, 12:50 AM
trackaddict is on a distinguished road
Check my sig.

Old 04-04-2009, 03:20 PM
Shawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond repute
mine

Attached Images   
Old 04-04-2009, 03:21 PM
Shawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond repute
mine

Old 04-04-2009, 07:20 PM
BealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud of
Picking this up from Maryland tomorrow morning!!!

Old 04-05-2009, 10:09 AM
You will love it.

Old 04-06-2009, 09:51 PM
BealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Shawn C
You will love it.
You weren't kidding...totally life changing event bringing that home (well an automotive life changing event). I fell in love at first sight when the garage door was open and now everday is like X-mas morning. So far it's the best car purchase I can remember making probably ever.

My buddy who drove back with me is already looking at snagging an Exige this week...I pushed him over the edge

I'll throw a thread up once I get a proper photoshoot done, here's a few from picking her up though:

Old 04-07-2009, 06:15 AM
sandan03 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by BealeAss
You weren't kidding...totally life changing event bringing that home (well an automotive life changing event). I fell in love at first sight when the garage door was open and now everday is like X-mas morning. So far it's the best car purchase I can remember making probably ever.

My buddy who drove back with me is already looking at snagging an Exige this week...I pushed him over the edge

I'll throw a thread up once I get a proper photoshoot done, here's a few from picking her up though:

Very nice, I had one that color.

Interesting you included the shot of the tail light and the fake grills. For lots of guys, any need to repaint all/part of the rear clam is an excuse to remove those grills, fill in, and paint over as if they were never there, ala the Exige.

Very nice car!

Old 04-14-2009, 05:20 PM
E5PR1T will become famous soon enough
My 1998 Lotus Esprit V8

http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/atta...e-imgp1866.jpg

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 04-17-2009 at 10:16 AM. Reason: website tagged photo
Old 04-14-2009, 05:21 PM
E5PR1T will become famous soon enough
I'm new to the forum...

This is my 1998 Lotus Esprit V8

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 05-22-2009 at 01:59 PM. Reason: website tagged image
Old 04-17-2009, 10:04 AM
mjf
mjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Moto44
I'm guessing that very few of you have a drive to work that looks like this.
I do! Daily driver.

pics thanks to 6speed users atomic80 and hot shot

Old 04-18-2009, 09:51 AM
M5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by plastique999
before the storm....

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Pics of your LOTUS!!!!!!!