Lotus Evora, Elise, Exige, Esprit, Seven etc.

Geely will likely be the best thing to ever happen to Lotus

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-13-2017, 12:54 PM
6Speed Town Crier
Johnny Mayday will become famous soon enough
Geely will likely be the best thing to ever happen to Lotus

Lotus has lived its entire existence on the brink of bankruptcy, so I think the Geely investment is actually the best thing which could have happened to the company. After all, like Bradley pointed out on the HP, Geely money certainly didn't hurt Volvo — they're killing it right now. And all the cash means we might even see a new Elise coming to the States? So what do you think? Good or bad for Lotus?

Old 09-14-2017, 08:10 PM
6Speed Town Crier
Johnny Mayday will become famous soon enough
I'm really just hoping a new Elise will push down the values of the old ones... So I can eventually afford one.

Old 09-18-2017, 08:32 AM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
I hope Lotus gets their hand in the Volvo parts bin. Their bins parts are good quality compared to FCA's.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.