6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/)
-   Macan (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/macan-175/)
-   -   Macan fit and finish (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/macan/395178-macan-fit-finish.html)

HerMac 08-15-2016 07:22 AM

Macan fit and finish

How is your Macan. The panel that meets the hood is slightly off. Will post pics later this week. I'll most likely let my body shop take a look but I'm surprised (not surprised) it was ok'd to be shipped and delivered like that. Is it poor quality control or just lack of concern.
Frank

Porscheman33 08-15-2016 03:40 PM

I feel like it's really your Macan. Man up to it...

jnscolo 08-15-2016 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by HerMac (Post 4549794)
How is your Macan. The panel that meets the hood is slightly off. Will post pics later this week. I'll most likely let my body shop take a look but I'm surprised (not surprised) it was ok'd to be shipped and delivered like that. Is it poor quality control or just lack of concern.
Frank

My panel gaps were flawless at delivery (and since, thank goodness!) Best of luck with getting it addressed.

HerMac 08-15-2016 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by Porscheman33 (Post 4550041)
I feel like it's really your Macan. Man up to it...

With heartfelt honesty and sincerity there is a four letter word that is a given. It's not on the registration card or title. It's a word that connects a couple and makes them work hard to fulfill their commitment. It's a word that works both ways. Some of us realize it....some don't. I get very emotional when I hear the word. And yes you guessed correctl. The word is

HALF. :). It's her Mac but you know. I'm in for half hehe. It is her DD. I will enjoy being the chauffeur when we go out.

HerMac 08-15-2016 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by jnscolo (Post 4550061)
My panel gaps were flawless at delivery (and since, thank goodness!) Best of luck with getting it addressed.

Ok thanks. Anyone have a bad fit somewhere. The salesman gave me one of the worst lines ever. I laughed inside and let it go(for now). Tells me it's designed like that for water run off. I heard some really poor lines of bull soup in my life but this rated.

Porscheman33 08-16-2016 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by HerMac (Post 4550131)
With heartfelt honesty and sincerity there is a four letter word that is a given. It's not on the registration card or title. It's a word that connects a couple and makes them work hard to fulfill their commitment. It's a word that works both ways. Some of us realize it....some don't. I get very emotional when I hear the word. And yes you guessed correctl. The word is

HALF. :). It's her Mac but you know. I'm in for half hehe. It is her DD. I will enjoy being the chauffeur when we go out.

Lmao, I was just messing with you.

HerMac 08-16-2016 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by Porscheman33 (Post 4550237)
Lmao, I was just messing with you.

I know. And fortunately a married person is entitled to 1/2... Hehe
But some loopholes are required. My Mustang and Mini have clutches. Breaks my heart but she does not how to use onehilarious

Porscheman33 08-16-2016 10:08 AM

Many ways around her being entitled to 1/2 LMFAO