Macan Forum for the new Porsche Macan

Navigation voice volume - how do adjust

Old 09-19-2018, 06:32 AM
btraer is on a distinguished road
Navigation voice volume - how do adjust

We have a 2017 Macan GTS and we have the same problem on the navigation as I have with my 2015 C4S - adjusting the volume on the nav system. When using the navigation system, the voice level of the instructions is so low you can barely hear it. We have to turn off the fan and radio to be able to hear the darn thing. Following instructions in the manual, we get to the menu choice for volume adjustment and the choice is "not available". Anyone have any suggestions??

Old 09-20-2018, 06:18 AM
jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by btraer
We have a 2017 Macan GTS and we have the same problem on the navigation as I have with my 2015 C4S - adjusting the volume on the nav system. When using the navigation system, the voice level of the instructions is so low you can barely hear it. We have to turn off the fan and radio to be able to hear the darn thing. Following instructions in the manual, we get to the menu choice for volume adjustment and the choice is "not available". Anyone have any suggestions??
HOME button > OPT button > SET SOUND > VOLUME Second option listed should be Navigation guidance.

Suggest you download Porsche Good to Know app - easy way to find info other than digging through the owner's manual.

Old 09-22-2018, 10:15 AM
TAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond repute