Maserati Quattroporte, GranTurismo, Gran Sport, Coupe, MC12

This is the way a GranTurismo should sound

Old 10-15-2009, 10:04 AM
Former Vendor
Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by hblocal
I don't get it so is this a quicksilver exhaust system or an rsc exhaust system?

Are they the same manufacturer?
Racing Sport Concepts and Quicksilver are completely different manufacturers. RSC had a brief association with Quicksilver as a major US distributor but unfortunately due to a litany of problems with product quality and supply times we terminated that relationship and invested in our own manufacturing capability. It was the only way we could guarantee the superior level of quality and consistency we need for our products.

With the Maserati Granturismo this means a completely new system concieved, designed and constructed by RSC exclusively. This system not only looks and sounds great but also gives owners a great set of oversized Granturismo S style tips as seen here:

Old 10-15-2009, 10:28 AM
hblocal is on a distinguished road
So which exhaust is on Sean Marion's yellow granturismo because I'm seeing that same car being used in videos claiming its a quicksilver and also seeing the same video used as the RSC exhaust video.

I opened this thread thinking this was a RSC exhaust we're talking about but then Quiksilver chimed in and said they built it?

Old 10-15-2009, 10:46 AM
Former Vendor
Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by hblocal
So which exhaust is on Sean Marion's yellow granturismo because I'm seeing that same car being used in videos claiming its a quicksilver and also seeing the same video used as the RSC exhaust video.

I opened this thread thinking this was a RSC exhaust we're talking about but then Quiksilver chimed in and said they built it?
If you look at the date of the original post Hershel made you'll notice that it was well over a year ago - shortly before we terminated our relationship with Quicksilver for the aforementioned reasons. The system you see there and the sound clips from Sean Marion's car are of the original Quicksilver. The photos I posted are of our own exclusive RSC system featuring the 'S' style tips.

Old 10-15-2009, 11:00 AM
hblocal is on a distinguished road
Appreciate the clarification Stuart.