Maserati Quattroporte, GranTurismo, Gran Sport, Coupe, MC12

EVOMSit + Fabspeed + Maserati = awesome!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-10-2009, 11:52 AM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
EVOMSit + Fabspeed + Maserati = awesome!

Hi guys, just wanted to show you some pics of a quick build we did Tuesday on a Maserati GranTurismo S. The customer wanted a little more bark out of this beautiful coupe, but also wanted to add some bite to go along with it.

Here's a pic of the subject. This car is really starting to grow on me. It's just beautiful in person! (p.s. behind it you can see the lovely world headquarters of Rennsport|One )

First order of business on the agenda was adding the bite. We installed the EVOMSit software, which added 27hp and 17 lb/ft tq. Along with quicker throttle response and the added power, the software was custom tailored for the additional mods we installed that day. The GranTurismo felt transformed.

Now that the car had some added bite, it was time to add the bark. We installed a pair of Fabspeed hi-flow cats along with the Fabspeed x-pipe center exhaust section.

The owner (and us!) could not be any happier with the results. Within a day, the car completely transformed to a real animal! The exhaust sound was phenomenal, aggressive and exotic, but very driveable. Together with the custom EVOMSit software, I can't see why every GranTurismo owner isn't calling and scheduling an appointment today!

Old 09-12-2009, 03:16 PM
RUFLUV is on a distinguished road
Improving a Maserati sound....thats impressive They are so sweet to start with...

Old 09-20-2009, 01:59 PM
NM3
NM3 is on a distinguished road
Awesome work, beautiful car

Old 09-20-2009, 09:57 PM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by RUFLUV
Improving a Maserati sound....thats impressive They are so sweet to start with...
When we took it out for a test drive after the install, people were turning their heads and looking amazed. Believe me, I thought it sounded awesome to begin with but after.....WOW!

Originally Posted by NM3
Awesome work, beautiful car
Thank you. We enjoyed working on it. Hopefully we'll see some more coming in soon.

Old 09-22-2009, 06:23 AM
2Sick2Quit will become famous soon enough
Wow, nice gains. Do you sell the EVOMS or tune in-house?

Old 09-22-2009, 08:01 AM
Banned
997FL Is a GOD !997FL Is a GOD !997FL Is a GOD !997FL Is a GOD !997FL Is a GOD !997FL Is a GOD !997FL Is a GOD !997FL Is a GOD !997FL Is a GOD !997FL Is a GOD !997FL Is a GOD !
We sell and tune all of our EVOMSit ECU's in house.

Old 09-22-2009, 10:16 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Great stuff.... looks awesome!

Old 10-12-2009, 12:33 AM
hblocal is on a distinguished road
Tom,

Could you PM me with pricing for the Fabspeed cat/bypass system and EVOMSit software?

Also where do you guys recommend to do installs in LA area?

Old 10-12-2009, 10:26 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by hblocal
Tom,

Could you PM me with pricing for the Fabspeed cat/bypass system and EVOMSit software?

Also where do you guys recommend to do installs in LA area?

oops...dopey me just noticed your message on my visitor page. My apologies....email with all the info is on the way.

Old 10-12-2009, 10:51 AM
hblocal is on a distinguished road
Thanks Tom. You can email me at davidh78@gmail.com

Old 10-12-2009, 08:01 PM
mcr_driver is just really nicemcr_driver is just really nicemcr_driver is just really nicemcr_driver is just really nice
please tell me there is a vid coming soon

Old 10-13-2009, 09:34 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by mcr_driver
please tell me there is a vid coming soon

Unfortunately we didn't have time to get any video. The owner of the car was in a bit of a hurry so it was only here at the shop for a short while.

Old 10-21-2009, 07:41 PM
1qikctr is on a distinguished road
love the color. Black = class.

Old 03-05-2010, 07:39 AM
greaet is on a distinguished road
great one. would love to hear the sound..

Old 03-05-2010, 08:45 AM
Former Vendor

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: EVOMSit + Fabspeed + Maserati = awesome!