McLaren MP4-12C, SLR, F1, P1, P13

The worst formula one race I have ever seen

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-15-2015, 11:41 PM
slimkev has much to be proud ofslimkev has much to be proud ofslimkev has much to be proud ofslimkev has much to be proud ofslimkev has much to be proud ofslimkev has much to be proud ofslimkev has much to be proud ofslimkev has much to be proud ofslimkev has much to be proud ofslimkev has much to be proud of
The worst formula one race I have ever seen

It was the worst possible outcome for McLaren and the worst race I have seen in many years.

The cars look slow and sound horrible. Half the field was out in the first couple of laps, due to the crazy engine rules, which are making the engines unreliable.

What happened to the days of real racing, and not having to worry about running out of fuel? Seriously, it's an F1 race and they have to worry about conserving fuel. I Couldn't watch more than a couple of races last season and it seems its going to be less this year.

Oh well

Old 03-18-2015, 03:11 AM
jickmagger is on a distinguished road
Let's hope McLaren do more than electrocute their F1 drivers this season!

Old 03-24-2015, 02:16 PM
SRoser has a reputation beyond reputeSRoser has a reputation beyond reputeSRoser has a reputation beyond reputeSRoser has a reputation beyond reputeSRoser has a reputation beyond reputeSRoser has a reputation beyond reputeSRoser has a reputation beyond reputeSRoser has a reputation beyond reputeSRoser has a reputation beyond reputeSRoser has a reputation beyond reputeSRoser has a reputation beyond repute
2000-2004 - Dominant car, boring.

2005-2009 - Most interesting F1 this century.

2010 - 2015 - Dominant car, boring again.

Old 03-24-2015, 02:42 PM
cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !
the tracks that are good for the cars are boring; the historically exciting tracks are too small for the cars.

f1 has reached full retard state.