Mercedes / AMG Mercedes talk on the E55 AMG, SLK 55, SL65, the other Classic Mercedes models.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: EGT Mercedes

Is the best M-B on the road today is 9-years old?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-09-2017, 09:38 PM
6Speed Town Crier
Johnny Mayday will become famous soon enough
Is the best M-B on the road today is 9-years old?

Because that's kind of what this guy thinks — and he's driven virtually all the new latest stuff from M-B and AMG. You can check out his full piece on the HP.

Old 03-12-2017, 11:45 AM
6Speed Town Crier
Johnny Mayday will become famous soon enough
I'd love to have this car, the upkeep just scares the crap out of me.

Old 04-19-2017, 08:02 PM
Martinsvi Is a GOD !Martinsvi Is a GOD !Martinsvi Is a GOD !Martinsvi Is a GOD !Martinsvi Is a GOD !Martinsvi Is a GOD !Martinsvi Is a GOD !Martinsvi Is a GOD !Martinsvi Is a GOD !Martinsvi Is a GOD !Martinsvi Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Johnny Mayday
I'd love to have this car, the upkeep just scares the crap out of me.
I own a silver Black Series and it hasnt been expensive at all to maintain. I drive it almost every weekend and sometimes during the week. I spend less than 1000.00 / year in maintenence but most of what I do is based on age not mileage.
I put new tires on it last year and that set me back 1500.00 but that was my choice , not a requirement.
I would buy again if I had space in the garage for another car, and the only car I would consider replacing it with is a GT3RS.

If you can get the car with reasonable mileage and for less than 70k, I would say it is a good buy..but I wouldnt sell mine for that amount. It is an great car and you dont see one everyday, which makes it even better.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.