Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

FS: House in Beverly Hills, 90210

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-03-2007, 10:13 AM
SteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud of
FS: House in Beverly Hills, 90210

I'm planning on moving out to the beach and about to put my house on the market.

It is technically 4bd/3bath although one bd is really more of an office/study. ~2800sqft. Gated motorcourt, pool, 3 car garage, etc. It's a very nice, comfortable house in IMHO the best location in all of LA.

I'm going to be putting it on the market for about $2.4million. If you're interested, please let me know. I'd give anyone on here a great deal because we'd save commissions.

Serious inquiries only please. Pics are a few posts down

Last edited by SteveH; 10-11-2007 at 02:36 PM.
Old 10-03-2007, 10:20 AM
SteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud of
by the way, i will not be accepting trades for burritos, surf boards, swatch collections, etc. I may take a car or something like that as part of the equity though. Let me know!

Last edited by SteveH; 10-03-2007 at 11:08 AM.
Old 10-03-2007, 03:51 PM
Stephen will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by SteveH
by the way, i will not be accepting trades for burritos, surf boards, swatch collections, etc. I may take a car or something like that as part of the equity though. Let me know!
Super D is SOL. Good luck with the sale!

Old 10-03-2007, 04:00 PM
Byronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to behold
What about countrywide stock?...jk

Good luck.

Aloha

Byron

Old 10-04-2007, 09:38 AM
Juha is an unknown quantity at this point
Hmmm... Would be nice to move to L.A.

Let me check my financials.... Oops, I don't think my house is even worth the downpayment on a 2.4mil mortgage...sorry!

Good luck with the sale! And please post some photos of said crib!

Old 10-04-2007, 09:39 AM
You're SO MONEY, baby!
Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !
DAMMIT!...

Old 10-07-2007, 02:33 PM
FL TT is an unknown quantity at this point
cmon, how can you window shop with no product?! photos would definitely help!

Old 10-07-2007, 06:50 PM
riozilla is on a distinguished road
I am living on the beach now and also in escrow on a house in malibu - it is so great here .. where at the beach are you planning on moving to?

Old 10-07-2007, 07:40 PM
Originally Posted by AndrewM3
cmon, how can you window shop with no product?! photos would definitely help!
this isn't window shopping. no one buys a house in beverly hills on a whim. If you're looking for a house, let me know and i'd be happy to send photos and info. If not, it's a waste of my time.

Old 10-07-2007, 08:52 PM
mkell has a spectacular aura aboutmkell has a spectacular aura aboutmkell has a spectacular aura about
From the pics I've seen you post of stuff around your house in the past, it looks like a pretty nice place. GL with the sale, Steve. That really doesn't seem like a bad price for the area and what you you'd be getting.

Old 10-07-2007, 09:46 PM
FL TT is an unknown quantity at this point
sorry that you took it as sarcasm, my point exactly. defeats the purpose of generating interest on an address!

this isn't window shopping. no one buys a house in beverly hills on a whim. If you're looking for a house, let me know and i'd be happy to send photos and info. If not, it's a waste of my time.

Old 10-10-2007, 09:23 PM
TKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really nice
Interview my wife to help you sell it!!

Old 10-11-2007, 11:12 AM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
PLZ send me more info and photo

al.ibrahim@hotmail.com

thanks

Old 10-11-2007, 12:34 PM
here's a couple teaser pics

Attached Images      
Old 10-11-2007, 12:42 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
here's a couple teaser pics
Your place is tight. Good luck with the sale.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: House in Beverly Hills, 90210