Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

Anyone need mens Prada boots?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-12-2008, 08:36 PM
Shawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone need mens Prada boots?

I wore them once in the cold, Thats it! I live in Florida and they are too hot to wear here. They are a Euro 9-1/2 but I wear a 10-1/2 or 11 and they fit perfect. One small mark on the toe but they have never been polished so its an easy fix. They have the Vibram sole and are very comfortable. I bought them from Prada in Soho. They come with the felt storage bags. Asking $200.00 + shipping. Paid over 400.00
If you arent happy, or they dont fit. Pay for shipping back to me and I will refund your money.

Attached Images   
Old 01-12-2008, 08:53 PM
oak
oak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud of
they look killer for heel toein'.

Old 01-14-2008, 06:39 AM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Shawn I am a 9 shoe and a 10 sneaker, think they will fit?

Old 01-23-2008, 08:46 AM
Shawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond repute
Hard to say. but i dont think so.