Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

FS: Apple iPhone 3GS 32gig black, as new

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-18-2010, 11:52 AM
socalsteve is a name known to allsocalsteve is a name known to allsocalsteve is a name known to allsocalsteve is a name known to allsocalsteve is a name known to allsocalsteve is a name known to all
FS: Apple iPhone 3GS 32gig black, as new

Hi all,

I successfully sold my iPad on here a few weeks ago, so I thought I would try it again with my iPhone.

I have owned this phone for a few months. It has never been dropped or seen any abuse.

It has had a black plastic case on it since day one. I have never taken the case off. The front is in mint condition. No scratches, marks or anything. The smudges on the screen are just that. Smudges. Sorry for the lousy pictures.

The phone works perfectly. No issues whatsoever. Complete updated software. Phone will come wiped clean and ready for you to plug in to iTunes and make it your own.

The phone will come with the original box and everything that came in the box.

SOLD including shipping, insurance and a FedEx tracking number.

Fee l free to ask any and all questions.

Thank you for looking,

Steve

Attached Images   

Last edited by socalsteve; 06-18-2010 at 03:15 PM. Reason: Sold the phone on ebay
Old 06-18-2010, 02:28 PM
Black911TT is on a distinguished road
Not to sound rude or anything but you can get the new 4G one for $299 NEW (well, if you signed up fast enough, otherwise you have to wait til July 14).....and apple is already dumping the prices (like they do every year when the new one comes out) on the 3GS, I got a 3GS last fall, paid 299 and have a new 4G reserved. So I'll likely be selling my 3GS too but I can't justify putting it up for 299....or as in your case, 300...for a used phone. Good luck with the sale

Old 06-18-2010, 02:42 PM
socalsteve is a name known to allsocalsteve is a name known to allsocalsteve is a name known to allsocalsteve is a name known to allsocalsteve is a name known to allsocalsteve is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Black911TT
Not to sound rude or anything but you can get the new 4G one for $299 NEW (well, if you signed up fast enough, otherwise you have to wait til July 14).....and apple is already dumping the prices (like they do every year when the new one comes out) on the 3GS, I got a 3GS last fall, paid 299 and have a new 4G reserved. So I'll likely be selling my 3GS too but I can't justify putting it up for 299....or as in your case, 300...for a used phone. Good luck with the sale
Actually, it's very rude and in bad form and etiquette...

But, you are missing one HUGE point. This phone does not require a contract. The deals you speak of all require 2 year commitment with ATT. This phone is free of any contract.

Make sense?

Thanks!

Steve

Old 06-18-2010, 02:47 PM
Black911TT is on a distinguished road
I don't think its rude, besides ATT is the only provider out there at this point for iphone's so its not like someone is going to go put it on the Sprint network and get full capability out of it. My point was I that I know I'm about to sell mine and I'm not going to pretend that I should be able to fetch the same amount I paid for it when its used....no matter how many cases of plastic I have it wrapped up in.

again, good luck with it.......hope you find a buyer at 300 for it

Old 06-18-2010, 03:10 PM
Jeffxxx is on a distinguished road
I just sold my 16gb iPhone 3g for $230, so this is a good deal.

Old 06-18-2010, 03:15 PM
Originally Posted by Black911TT
I don't think its rude, besides ATT is the only provider out there at this point for iphone's so its not like someone is going to go put it on the Sprint network and get full capability out of it. My point was I that I know I'm about to sell mine and I'm not going to pretend that I should be able to fetch the same amount I paid for it when its used....no matter how many cases of plastic I have it wrapped up in.

again, good luck with it.......hope you find a buyer at 300 for it
I just sold it on ebay for $310.00.

And, didn't your mother ever tell you that if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all?

Besides that, Forum etiquette dictates that if you dont agree to a sellers price, then you send him an email or private message, you dont try to mess up his sale in public. This is just common courtesy.

So, its sold!

Thanks!

Steve

Old 06-25-2010, 06:10 PM
P997S will become famous soon enoughP997S will become famous soon enough
steve is right..i have sold 4 iphones for on average $350 each..i have 2 fort sale for 800..they will sell - no contract is HUGE..people can use on tmobile and get full functionality...or ATT with no contract