Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

**Diamond Pendant Halo Design**

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-27-2010, 07:50 AM
Site Sponsor
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
**Diamond Pendant Halo Design**

I was contacted by a board member who happened to be local to me. He wanted to make his wife a custom pendant for their 14th wedding anniversary. After a few emails and pics back and forth I designed him a nice halo pendant. It was the perfect fit in that it had just the right amount of flash with added class. We used a .70 ct H SI2 diamond as the center-stone surrounded by another .25ct of pave set diamonds.

nice detailing on back of pendant

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.