Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

Titleist, Adams golf clubs

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-31-2010, 08:42 AM
CosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud of
Titleist, Adams golf clubs

A few extras I'm not using that I thought I would throw up here.

Titleist 909F2 13.5 degree 3 wood. 9/10 condition with headcover. Original Aldila Voodoo stiff shaft and grip. $120 including shipping CONUS.

Adams 19 degree Pro Black Super Hybrid. This is like a cross between a hybrid and mini fairway wood. Really easy to get up in the air and can replace the 5 wood/3 iron. Slight sole wear in the PVD finish but clean crown with headcover. Also $120 shipped CONUS.

PM or email jkan2001 at gmail.com with questions.

Attached Images      
Old 08-31-2010, 02:21 PM
CosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud of
Prices are obo