Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

2001 Custom Litespeed Blade

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-02-2005, 10:25 AM
jamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant future
2001 Custom Litespeed Blade

I know some of you guys ride, so before it goes on ebay, 2001 Litespeed Blade, in (now defunct) team RLX colors. I have raced around the world and have ever only seen one other of these.

King headset, Reynolds carbon bladed forks, Dura-ace everything else (except of course, the bb) and custom bent profile aero bars. Hed 3 carbon wheels.

This bike is the last of the good looking Blades. This is my primary training and racing bike. It has 65,000 kms. total mileage in and out. The entire drivetrain including brakes and levers has been replaced at least once per year. It has been very well cared for, but does have some chips which can be touched up with Ferrari PPG paint.

The bike will be available mid-April or so. Any interest, let me know and I'll get more details and pics.

Old 04-02-2005, 11:01 AM
SteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud of
size? pics? price?

Old 04-02-2005, 12:48 PM
jamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant future
Originally posted by SteveH
size? pics? price?
Sorry, 55, 650's, pics when I return from IMAZ. I'm thinking around 3k.