Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

FS: Brand New 50th Anniversary Rolex Submariner (Green Bezel)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-11-2005, 02:52 PM
Lizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of light
FS: Brand New 50th Anniversary Rolex Submariner (Green Bezel)

I just purchased this 3 days ago from an authorized Rolex dealer for my dad for father's day but just discovered that he is not interested in it. It has NOT been worn and is in MINT condition with all protective pieces still in place. It comes with all booklets, warranty card with all info and new style box x 2(Outer and inner box).

This is a "D" serial number - the latest model. Pics are soon to come or you can email me for them - will take this evening.

This watch is impossible to find, maybe only second to a SS daytona with white face. However, this is the newest Anniversary Sub out there for sale - still have 2 yrs of Rolex warranty.

$5995 plus shipping

Old 06-11-2005, 02:53 PM
paneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to behold
Open US papers?

Old 06-11-2005, 02:55 PM
Lizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of light
The papers are US but have my name on them. I asked the jeweler if it mattered if it was my name or my father's name on the warranty papers and he said it didn't matter - so it won't matter to you either

Old 06-11-2005, 03:03 PM
MGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to all
Very tempting...I've seen this watch, it's gorgeous, and I'm not one for Rolex's

Old 06-11-2005, 03:16 PM
Here are some Pics

Here are 2 Pics. I will take any specific pics upon request and email them to you.

I have several references here on 6speed if you are not local and cannot meet me in person.

Last edited by Lizard1; 06-14-2005 at 01:03 PM.
Old 06-11-2005, 11:14 PM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
where's the pics?

Attached Images  
Old 06-12-2005, 05:57 AM
the 2 pics above should be fixed now - email me if you would like specific pics and I'll take them

here is one of the back - the model # appears blurry/thickened because it still has on the protective clear "plastic" on it. For those that have purchased a brand new rolex before - you know what I mean. The model # is sharp and not fuzzy once you take it off

Last edited by Lizard1; 06-12-2005 at 06:20 AM.
Old 06-12-2005, 01:19 PM
Michael W. will become famous soon enoughMichael W. will become famous soon enough
The prices on these are coming down quick and are no longer that hard to find. A brand-new one sold on E-Bay from a reputable seller for $5,299 just a few days ago.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=5003401054

Old 06-12-2005, 01:40 PM
michael - i welcome you to find one. my search was exhausting and ended with blind luck. you may call Rolex in NY and try to find one and see what they say - i tried.

as far as the eBay price(which was a previous yr model & old style box), you will also find one that sold for over $6K a week ago

i won't take offense to your post even though your facts are incorrect. several members & non-members have contacted me about the watch just since posting it last night

Old 06-12-2005, 02:29 PM
Michael W. will become famous soon enoughMichael W. will become famous soon enough
My post was not meant to be in offense. Even though i disagree with you, I don't want to continue hijacking your thread so I will stop here.

Old 06-12-2005, 03:53 PM
Banned
Chordate is an unknown quantity at this point
What is the MSRP on them?

Old 06-12-2005, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Chordate
What is the MSRP on them?
$4875

Old 06-12-2005, 05:59 PM
jamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant future
Is this the same watch?

Has it been worn or not?

Old 06-12-2005, 06:17 PM
oak
oak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud of
Has the outer bezel been polished? Looks to have a high polish finish, not sure if the anny version is different than the normal subs. What are you asking?

Old 06-12-2005, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by jamie
Is this the same watch?

Has it been worn or not?
Jamie - I tried to list the watch over there on timezone but the thread was erased because the watch is Brand New. In the TimeZone rules it says that only worn watches with minimal wear are the best quality allowed to be sold.

So I relisted it saying that it has barely been worn and all and took a pic of the one that I kept for myself. But the one I sell over there will also be the untouched one and I will let any potential buyer know that once they contact me.

Here are the two watches together so you can see I'm not trying to pull a fast one:

Last edited by Lizard1; 06-14-2005 at 11:36 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: Brand New 50th Anniversary Rolex Submariner (Green Bezel)