Notices
Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

FS: Rolex Submariner Coca Cola limited edition...

Old 10-10-2005, 06:49 PM
Lizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of light
gil - i just got all my funding lined up and my CGT detailed for you then I saw that this was a hoax

oh well, maybe next time

Old 10-10-2005, 09:17 PM
Former Vendor
Stryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond repute
Frank, I was thinking of letting you ship me the CGT and wire me the money but then decided that my morals wouldn't let me live it down so I exposed myself.

I do appreciate your emails though. BTW, the bank wire info I gave you was fake so don't worry.

Old 10-10-2005, 09:36 PM
integrate is on a distinguished road
And I was just about to buy a watch from Stryke but after reading this I dont trust him anymore

Old 10-10-2005, 09:50 PM
Former Vendor
Stryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond repute
I don't blame you.

There's plenty of places you can go to overpay.

Old 10-11-2005, 10:09 PM
integrate is on a distinguished road
Originally posted by Stryke
I don't blame you.

There's plenty of places you can go to overpay.

Old 10-12-2005, 12:51 PM
Banned
Life Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud of
Holy crap this thread was halarious.

Not.

Old 10-12-2005, 04:28 PM
Banned for Life
Cole_21 is a jewel in the roughCole_21 is a jewel in the roughCole_21 is a jewel in the rough
A Hole.

Fooled me.

Old 10-14-2005, 06:41 AM
JPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really nice
u got me...embarrased. oops.

Old 11-12-2005, 01:32 PM
silver is a name known to allsilver is a name known to allsilver is a name known to allsilver is a name known to allsilver is a name known to allsilver is a name known to all
Stryke,
did you ever get your Benz sold? IF so what did you get for it. That looked like a nice used car.

Old 11-12-2005, 01:44 PM
Former Vendor
Yup, sold it on eBay. Email me for details if you want.

Old 11-14-2005, 07:39 PM
SmoothCab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothCab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothCab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothCab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothCab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothCab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothCab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothCab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothCab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothCab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothCab has a reputation beyond repute
Got me too!!! Damn, just when I was getting serious about doing business with you Stryke on a Rolex, you pull this Bull****!!

Old 11-16-2005, 08:43 PM
jaykla is a jewel in the roughjaykla is a jewel in the roughjaykla is a jewel in the rough
Damn, you got me too

Old 11-24-2005, 11:33 PM
RPM
RPM will become famous soon enough
Will you consider an Enzo as part of the trade, and I will pay the rest in cash?

Old 12-03-2005, 10:55 AM
WyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud of
I was ready to cut you a CHECK too.
Had me going

Old 12-03-2005, 11:07 PM
barev is on a distinguished road
Good thing you exposed yourself! I had the doctors appointment all set to sell my left ********.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: Rolex Submariner Coca Cola limited edition...

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.