Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

FS:2018 Tige R20

Old 11-16-2018, 06:42 PM
Most-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond repute
FS:2018 Tige R20

Boat is absolutely stunning and gets a ton of compliments and attention. We bought it end of sept to test out lake Life. Being from S. Florida with open water I was concerned the family would get bored with being isolated on a lake here in Ga. But they love it so we are building an R22 and the wife is custom designing it. I can't say enough great things about how well this boat performs. I've owned a Mastercraft and we are building another Tige if that gives a clue. Fit and finish is awesome, handles rough water no problem, does about 7mph faster than most wakeboard boats, awesome wakeboard and wakesurf wave. I could go on. Can demo any time. A PPI can be done at Pulls Watersports Cumming, Ga. Can sell private party or can run through the dealer so they can help with financing, paperwork, security of the transaction, etc. If run through the dealer I can be more flexible on price due to the tax break I'll get. There is a lien with US Bank. Boat is brand new and only has 14 hours on it. This is a heavily optioned boat. Also a custom Phoenix trailer included that cost $7500. Total msrp was around $94,000. Asking $76,500. If your not familiar with Tige, standard options, or anything else just shoot me a message.

Options:
Black deck interior and accent
Heater 3 with 2 pull out vents
Electronic isolator and dual battery
battery charger 110V
Dash phone holder
rear view camera
M2 swivel racks
Tower prewire
Tige pro mirror 14"
ICE Rev 8 Tower of power
Premium stereo with 10"sub
Tige Bimini with surf storage
Nav-map package
Tint
Phoenix Trailer-torsion axles, brakes, swivel tonque, upgraded jack, upgraded winch, diamond plate, custom wheels, custom paint

Last edited by Most-Wanted; 11-16-2018 at 07:00 PM.
Old 12-05-2018, 11:01 PM
Kendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to behold
Nice boat!! Lake life is pretty nice for sure. I just sold my X30 and am looking at G23's. Have fun with your new boat.

Old 12-06-2018, 01:03 PM
Most-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Kendall993
Nice boat!! Lake life is pretty nice for sure. I just sold my X30 and am looking at G23's. Have fun with your new boat.
Thank you. And to my surprise we are really liking the Lake life. Didn’t think we would since we are use to open water but it’s a big lake and tons to do from restaurants to Margaritville etc. The G23 is an awesome boat. I love mine and on the fence of selling. If it sells it would be fun to design our own boat But wouldn’t sell to just buy another. We love our color combo and it does everything great. Post a pic up if you grab a G23. I almost bought a GS20. Just didn’t love the colors. Enjoy the new ride.

Old 01-27-2019, 11:23 AM
New boat is being built. Got my trade number but if someone is interested I can set you up with the dealer. Boat is still mine and in my possession however until around March 1. So can navigate it multiple ways.

Old 01-29-2019, 07:44 AM
Kendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to behold
Do you have it listed here https://www.onlyinboards.com/
This is were I listed and sold my boat. GLWS

Old 01-29-2019, 09:47 AM
Originally Posted by Kendall993
Do you have it listed here https://www.onlyinboards.com/
This is were I listed and sold my boat. GLWS
yes thanks. I have the boat deal already done with my dealer. But they are friends of mine and wouldn’t mind if a buyer wants it. I have possession of it until around March 1.