6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/)
-   Merchandise For Sale / Wanted (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/merchandise-sale-wanted-53/)
-   -   Victoria Secret Underwear (FREE) (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/merchandise-sale-wanted/47683-victoria-secret-underwear-free.html)

Porscheboy16 04-27-2006 11:31 PM

Originally Posted by Stryke
WOW!!! I'm so lazy I sometimes wait days before posting a $10,000 watch for sale just so I don't have to take a picture or type. How you got the time/energy to post something for $10 is beyond me but I guess the funny factor has some value to it...LOL

$10 is a lot of beer money for a poor college studenthilarious

Vicious 04-27-2006 11:40 PM

Originally Posted by Porscheboy16

Bah, beer money, wtf are you thinking. Your mission at hand is to get those coupons into the hands of some very attractive college girls... with the caluse being if they accept them, you get to take pics of them wearing the article (and only that) they purchase with said coupon, and then post pics for our enjoyment. :cool:

5 chicks in their underwear > 12 pack of bud light.

Haven't you learned anything in college yet?

Porscheboy16 04-27-2006 11:58 PM

Originally Posted by Vicious
Bah, beer money, wtf are you thinking. Your mission at hand is to get those coupons into the hands of some very attractive college girls... with the caluse being if they accept them, you get to take pics of them wearing the article (and only that) they purchase with said coupon, and then post pics for our enjoyment. :cool:

5 chicks in their underwear > 12 pack of bud light.

Haven't you learned anything in college yet?

HAHA. Seriously, I thought about selling a bulk lot of these coupons to the sororities. I thought I could make a lot of money because most of the sorority girls have a lot of money and no sense (so it would be an easy sale).

Vicious 04-28-2006 12:03 AM

HAHA. Seriously, I thought about selling a bulk lot of these coupons to the sororities. I thought I could make a lot of money because most of the sorority girls have a lot of money and no sense (so it would be an easy sale).

IDIOT, you're missing the whole point. Don't SELL Them, give them away. Then throw a big ass underwear party. Girls love showing off new undies, supply enough tequila and they might show off more than that.

phuckin rookies :rolleyes:

CarbonCycles 04-28-2006 08:29 AM

Hell, I'll chip some cash into sponser your S.L.U.T. (sororities love underwear thongs) party. In return, you must post pictures of them!

Mr Kram 04-28-2006 10:50 AM

Memories of the good old days - 40 oz malt liquor, blue label vodka, mac and cheese, top ramen and hot dogs...hilarious

luting_chen 04-29-2006 12:25 PM

lol... seriously this is a funny post...
first time on 6speed...

Porscheboy16 04-30-2006 09:54 PM

They are going like crazy on Ebay, I will probably be sold out by next weekend. If you want them, the time is now.

LUISGT3 05-01-2006 02:11 PM

Got mine!!! Going thong shopping now!!
Thanks!

Porscheboy16 05-01-2006 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by LUIS95993
Got mine!!! Going thong shopping now!!
Thanks!

Good to hear. I gave a few of these to my gf, and she got some.

MexicoBlue 05-04-2006 10:15 PM

I still think this was one of the greatest posts in a while. Anything for a laugh. Made me think back to my logic when I was 19, and the things I would do or sell for a few bucks . . .

Porscheboy16 05-04-2006 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by MexicoBlue
I still think this was one of the greatest posts in a while. Anything for a laugh. Made me think back to my logic when I was 19, and the things I would do or sell for a few bucks . . .

I know, we have to start somewherehilarious

BTW, I am sold out.

Does anyone want to hear my take on this deal (It worked suprisingly well w/ ebay's help)?

WyattTT 05-09-2006 08:10 PM

I know, we have to start somewherehilarious

BTW, I am sold out.

Does anyone want to hear my take on this deal (It worked suprisingly well w/ ebay's help)?

I would LOVE to hear it !!!hilarious hilarious hilarious
I have a couple of questions though:
1. did you really charge for shipping?
2. what was wrong with the panty party idea? I believe enough of us fealt sorry enough for you to chip in and help out. If you worked that angle, you could have had a party and possibly made your $37.50

tblackj 05-10-2006 10:25 AM

Does VS make a thong for a man? If so I am so in on this one...

Porscheboy16 05-10-2006 03:15 PM

My total profit (after ebay fees, paypal fees, and shipping and handling) was $540 for less than a week of working on this project. I only put in about 10-12 hrs. It was quite profitable.