Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

XBOX360 games for sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-03-2006, 01:44 PM
AaronK is a jewel in the roughAaronK is a jewel in the roughAaronK is a jewel in the roughAaronK is a jewel in the rough
XBOX360 games for sale

I have some games for sale, all in like new condition. Owned by me only. Come with box and manual for XBOX 360.

Call of Duty 2 $22 shipped
Table Tennis $20 shipped
Saints Row $30 shipped
Perfect Dark Zero Limited Collectors edition $22 shipped
Hitman 2 $25 shipped
Tiger Woods 2006 $20 shipped

Or will sell the whole lot for $120 shipped(6 games for the price of 2 new ones).

Old 11-03-2006, 04:05 PM
AaronK is a jewel in the roughAaronK is a jewel in the roughAaronK is a jewel in the roughAaronK is a jewel in the rough
All sold...thanks 6speed.

Old 11-03-2006, 04:29 PM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
wow, that was fast...Hmmm, should I start posting games for sale....they would all be brand new sealed.

Old 11-03-2006, 04:30 PM
I will be going to pick up tiger woods 07 and Fear today. What do you have?

Old 11-03-2006, 04:31 PM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by AaronK
I will be going to pick up tiger woods 07 and Fear today. What do you have?
everything...

but I play nothing

Old 11-03-2006, 05:04 PM
What are you selling the two games I am planning to buy for?

Old 11-03-2006, 05:13 PM
I'm not selling any games. I don't think it's right to sell the games I get for free.

so i just wait til after xmas and return them! haha

Old 11-03-2006, 05:17 PM
Originally Posted by Itzkirb
I'm not selling any games. I don't think it's right to sell the games I get for free.

so i just wait til after xmas and return them! haha
That was a useless exchange.

Old 11-03-2006, 06:21 PM
Joeskie is a jewel in the roughJoeskie is a jewel in the roughJoeskie is a jewel in the roughJoeskie is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by AaronK
That was a useless exchange.

Old 11-03-2006, 07:01 PM
eshaun will become famous soon enougheshaun will become famous soon enough
so what are the best racing sims out now...when's the next forza out, what else is there. Havnt touched my box and PGR3 in a few months...whacha got in the library kirb

Old 11-03-2006, 07:08 PM
Joeskie is a jewel in the roughJoeskie is a jewel in the roughJoeskie is a jewel in the roughJoeskie is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by eshaun
so what are the best racing sims out now...when's the next forza out, what else is there. Havnt touched my box and PGR3 in a few months...whacha got in the library kirb
i dont think he wants to sell anything.

btw, beautiful CSL wheels on your m3.
I just got a 330i today, im planning to get those for it.