Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

WTB: Louis Vuitton "Millionaire" sunglasses.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-15-2007, 12:16 AM
Banned
rijowysock is on a distinguished road
i knew their were no new pairs, thats why i was asking my fellow "ballers" on 6speed about used pairs..

i gave up on finding them and bought a few pairs of guccis like i normally wear.

deputydog.. calm down..

riley

Old 04-15-2007, 08:22 AM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by rijowysock
im normally a gucci specific accessory fiend... (belts/wallets/glasses/luggage) and have like 6-7 pairs of sunglasses right now but these millionares have really caught my eye lately... i figure i drop 300-400 on each pair of gucci's so this is really only like 4 of my pairs in one.. nothing major.

i called LV concierge again and offered more, nothing :-(

i knew their were no new pairs, thats why i was asking my fellow "ballers" on 6speed about used pairs..

i gave up on finding them and bought a few pairs of guccis like i normally wear.

deputydog.. calm down..

riley
Icing on the cake. Who doesn't own ten pairs of $400 gucci sunglasses? Your definitely making the rennlist thread

Old 04-15-2007, 10:17 PM
Banned
what the hell is the renn list thread? never got interested in the rennlist site

Old 04-15-2007, 10:39 PM
ChromeHearts is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by TKDalumni
Why? Just rock some Chrome Hearts and be done with it...
agreed

Old 04-16-2007, 09:43 AM
Will Party for Food!!!!
Jeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond repute
what the hell is the renn list thread? never got interested in the rennlist site
Link to the thread (and highlights from all 17 pages of it) can be found here:

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ennlist+thread

Originally Posted by ChromeHearts
agreed
ChromeHearts - Are you affiliated with the company itself?

Thanks,
Jeremy

Old 04-17-2007, 05:11 AM
ChromeHearts is on a distinguished road
nope. I just wear it

Originally Posted by Jeremy
Link to the thread (and highlights from all 17 pages of it) can be found here:

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ennlist+thread

ChromeHearts - Are you affiliated with the company itself?

Thanks,
Jeremy

Old 05-07-2007, 01:57 AM
carholic has a little shameless behaviour in the past
man...
i just saw a black guy was wearing the sunglass in white today when i went to see the fight in las vegas...because he was wearing a christion audigier t-shirt that i have,,,so paid a little attention to his face.
also i saw puff daddy in Roberto.and he was next to me in the fight..
i know its hard to find a right pair of glasses,..try to find other brand...btw,have you ever try on that style of glasses ?
you can never find them in the store if they ae already discountinued in the story(as that day.they have to send back to the headquater and distry them...sorry if they have any pair left...)
i have missed something there and other places too..but i never look back wehn its 2 years old stuff..fashion is fashion..you can also find something better..i hope this helps... let me know... i love shopping...more crazy than a girl..

Last edited by carholic; 05-07-2007 at 02:06 AM.
Old 05-08-2007, 09:13 AM
Secure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by carholic
man...
i just saw a black guy was wearing the sunglass in white today when i went to see the fight in las vegas...because he was wearing a christion audigier t-shirt that i have,,,so paid a little attention to his face.
also i saw puff daddy in Roberto.and he was next to me in the fight..
i know its hard to find a right pair of glasses,..try to find other brand...btw,have you ever try on that style of glasses ?
you can never find them in the store if they ae already discountinued in the story(as that day.they have to send back to the headquater and distry them...sorry if they have any pair left...)
i have missed something there and other places too..but i never look back wehn its 2 years old stuff..fashion is fashion..you can also find something better..i hope this helps... let me know... i love shopping...more crazy than a girl..
Did you just say something? I read some words but certainly no sentences.

Old 05-08-2007, 12:19 PM
brianlin87 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Secure
exactly what i was thinking. punctuation helps dramatically.

Old 05-08-2007, 12:52 PM
MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Secure
My favorite was a few words from the end, when he said "I hope this helps" . . .

No idea WHAT he said!

Old 05-15-2007, 08:46 PM
atlas310 will become famous soon enough
FYI, there's a white pair on ebay right now:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Louis-Vuitton-Mi...QQcmdZViewItem

Old 05-15-2007, 09:05 PM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
would any of you guys seriously wear these in public?

Old 05-16-2007, 05:58 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by deputydog95
would any of you guys seriously wear these in public?

would you SERIOUSLY just STFU, getting on my damn nerves.. get a life.. go pull someone over for no reason.. do something.

Old 05-16-2007, 06:20 PM
brianlin87 is on a distinguished road
would you SERIOUSLY just STFU, getting on my damn nerves.. get a life.. go pull someone over for no reason.. do something.
co-sign x 2

Old 05-16-2007, 06:55 PM
Secure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud of
Riley, you gonna pick up the set on ebay ? I just want you to get a set and take a pic for us. Good luck with it......luckily YOU aren't getting on MY nerves today.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: WTB: Louis Vuitton "Millionaire" sunglasses.