Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

WTB: Louis Vuitton "Millionaire" sunglasses.

Old 05-23-2007, 11:38 PM
Byronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to behold
Deputydog has a fascination with blow up dolls. This is the earliest documented picture of his eary fixation.

Old 05-23-2007, 11:39 PM
Byronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to behold
Once out of police training deputydong received his first police vehicle

I think this is when pink became his color of choice.

Last edited by Byronmaui; 05-23-2007 at 11:42 PM.
Old 05-24-2007, 01:53 AM
silver_6r is on a distinguished road
this is too funny...

nice bike...its cheddar....

Old 05-24-2007, 02:05 AM
The rest of deputyslongs pics will be posted when I get to work tomorrow. The are very revealing and hopefully deputydong will still be my internet friend.

Aloha

Byron

Old 05-24-2007, 06:53 AM
tblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond repute
Byron, you are seriously working overtime on this one.

+1 rep for you.

Old 05-24-2007, 07:54 AM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
Not be outdone.

Here's a shot Byron sent me of himself at his last big luau. Aloha

Old 05-24-2007, 07:57 AM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
When Byron's life partner was asked about his relationship with Byron, this was his response:

Old 05-24-2007, 11:06 AM
Banned
skibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by deputydog95
When Byron's life partner was asked about his relationship with Byron, this was his response:
Sammy Sosa!

Old 05-24-2007, 12:19 PM
Depdong remember the day I took this. I am soo glad you joined the academy.

Old 05-24-2007, 06:52 PM
Deputydong remember this pic. I think this was your coming out parade in 1999. I bet it brings tears to your eyes.

Old 05-24-2007, 06:54 PM
Hey depdong I found this picture of your first girl. Boy did she break your heart and send you to the other side for a while.

Old 01-01-2008, 02:05 PM
GTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by deputydog95
Not be outdone.

Here's a shot Byron sent me of himself at his last big luau. Aloha

I hate to say this........... Eddie Murphy gone wild!

Old 01-01-2008, 02:18 PM
Will Party for Food!!!!
Jeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond repute
Why did you feel it necessary to bump a 2.5 year old thread?

Please, enlighten me because I must be missing something here.

Old 01-01-2008, 02:40 PM
Secure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud of
Man I freakin loved this thread. thanks for bringing it back.
Hey Riley, did you ever get you some of these glasses?

Old 01-01-2008, 03:51 PM
printemps2001 is on a distinguished road
If you have an American Express Platinum or Centurion (black) card try their concierge service. I've found them pretty good. Also, if you stay at a high end hotel in a major city, a good concierge can get almost anything.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: WTB: Louis Vuitton "Millionaire" sunglasses.