Notices
Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

Waiting for a smoking deal on a refurb/used laptop, folks...

Old 05-04-2007, 01:24 PM
SallyMobile is a jewel in the roughSallyMobile is a jewel in the roughSallyMobile is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by kingharry
those dell deals arent available in the canada site right?
Ah yeah, sorry didn't notice that. Canadian pricing tends to be much more expensive (though once in awhile, it's drastically less).

Old 05-04-2007, 11:49 PM
SallyMobile is a jewel in the roughSallyMobile is a jewel in the roughSallyMobile is a jewel in the rough
Just found out they brought the $599 Inspiron 6400 back.

http://configure.us.dell.com/dellsto...019&oc=BNPCENV

Old 05-05-2007, 12:30 AM
kingharry is on a distinguished road
thats 1gb ram and 0gb in canada...howcome they dont make those deals in canada? they'd lose the same amount of profits...

Old 05-05-2007, 12:59 AM
If 1gb isn't enough, you can get 2gb, though with slightly smaller 120gb hard drive, for just another 50 clams.

http://configure.us.dell.com/dellsto...=bnpcefd&s=bsd

Not in Canada though.

Old 05-05-2007, 01:04 AM
kingharry is on a distinguished road
im gonna cry, but i found out about woot.com through this thread which im happy about..i hope they ship to canada when they have a nice deal...what was the specs of that laptop for 300 some dollars?

Old 05-05-2007, 08:24 AM
ukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by kingharry
im gonna cry, but i found out about woot.com through this thread which im happy about..i hope they ship to canada when they have a nice deal...what was the specs of that laptop for 300 some dollars?
I think you'll find it was a desktop that was linked, also Woot is a "deal a day" site so you have to buy on the day it is offered, if you want something from Woot you'll have to check back each day to see what is on offer and if there are any left.