Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

Selling my house Located in Plantation Florida

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-08-2007, 08:19 AM
Duane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud of
Selling my house Located in Plantation Florida

Anyone interested who knows someone shoot me a PM.

Link
http://sef.mlxchange.com/Pub/EmailVi...18&s=SEF&t=SEF

Virtual Tour

http://www.obeo.com/public/viewer/un...aspx?id=301614

Old 06-08-2007, 08:38 AM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
Duane,

Nice house! That is very cool, are you staying in the area?

Old 06-08-2007, 08:51 AM
thebk is on a distinguished road
If I find anyone interested I will bring them to see it...Ive had a couple of people looking for houses, who are moving out of condos on the beach. Where you moving to??

Old 06-08-2007, 08:55 AM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
Been to this home. Best decor as well. Crown mouldings, Marble entrance and silk like paintwork. That is a steal.

Old 06-08-2007, 09:10 AM
Duane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by buddyg
Duane,

Nice house! That is very cool, are you staying in the area?

Thanks Buddy, I am staying close but working on a new project and want to be a little closer.

Old 06-08-2007, 09:11 AM
Originally Posted by thebk
If I find anyone interested I will bring them to see it...Ive had a couple of people looking for houses, who are moving out of condos on the beach. Where you moving to??
I am going a little North of here. Thanks for keeping me in mind.

Duane

Old 06-08-2007, 09:12 AM
Originally Posted by ShankLP
Been to this home. Best decor as well. Crown mouldings, Marble entrance and silk like paintwork. That is a steal.
Thanks Shank,

where the hell you been?

Old 06-08-2007, 09:52 AM
2005s4 is an unknown quantity at this point
very nice, i'll let my family know incase they have any buyers

Old 06-08-2007, 10:46 AM
NoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant future
Soooooo close. Arghhh..... Damnit - Only $1 million over my budget.

Old 06-08-2007, 12:38 PM
As in everyone in this market, I am motivated but I really priced it fair because I need to sell ASAP.

Old 06-09-2007, 09:35 AM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
This is a beautiful house, been there and can vouch for the quality, good luck on the sale

Old 06-09-2007, 09:45 PM
Banned
1QUIK993 will become famous soon enough
beautiful house you have there. good luck on your sale!

Old 06-09-2007, 09:54 PM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
beautiful house Duane.

Old 06-10-2007, 08:33 AM
JPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really nice
everything duane does or has is top knotch. best of luck buddy

Old 06-10-2007, 08:10 PM
Thanks guys I appreciate all the comments now if I could get some offers. There is also 3 other houses for sale on my street though all are more money.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Selling my house Located in Plantation Florida