Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

FS: Brand New Louis Vuitton Wallet

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-15-2007, 08:53 AM
Dynamic is on a distinguished road
Well I have one that I personally purchased at the LV store in Copley (Boston), and it doesn't look like that color wise and is designed slightly different.

To 10ks defense he said it was a gift so he might not have known.

Old 07-15-2007, 01:32 PM
ThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the rough
yes looks fake- just by looking at the box it came in..........

then again, since its a gift- he might not have known.

Old 07-15-2007, 08:19 PM
10krpms is on a distinguished road
Wait.... Can anyone confirm this? Because I was told that it was real. If it is actually a fake, I'm sorry I honestly didn't know. I'll talk to the person that gave it to me and see where they got it. Thanks for any help.

Old 07-16-2007, 08:54 AM
Banned
1QUIK993 will become famous soon enough
you can tell alone from the dust bag and the box that the wallet would be fake. lv's dust bag is a lighter color, thicker and the LV marking is much nicer.

Old 07-16-2007, 10:48 AM
Alright, sorry for the trouble everyone.

Old 07-16-2007, 11:22 AM
blackctsv is on a distinguished road
Believe me that is fake- these guys nailed it with the card being in there, next the dustbag wouldn't look like that it would be different material, solid stamp and different cut and finally that box is wrong. The LV boxes don't look anything like that anymore.

Old 07-16-2007, 11:32 AM
AsianImage is a jewel in the roughAsianImage is a jewel in the roughAsianImage is a jewel in the rough
Sorry to beat the obvious fake horse...but wanted to add my 2 cents.

The most telling is for sure the box. Last year, I purchased my LV biz card holder in the HK store and sure as what was said above, the "new" LV boxes are a much DARKER brown...etc.

but here is the point I was going to make...all REAL LV products have a SERIAL NUMBER stamped somewhere on the product. Purses, Wallets etc. In my TAIGA Wallet it is inside the left inner pocket. Stamped in SILVER ink...a product number if you will....and in my Biz card holder, same thing, inside the inner pocket, there is a stamped set of numbers.

to the OP...no worries, no harm no foul, just ask your friend, I just hope your friend did not get ripped off too!

and if you are still selling...edit your post and call it a "REPLICA" LV Wallet, and that could go for $30-$50 depending...shipped. Good luck!

Old 07-16-2007, 12:22 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
i think you should not ask, it will embrass your friend.
how do u ask someone. Yo did u get me a fake LV? cuz i was trying to sell it online and people were going crazy & $hits.

honestly, i don't think i could tell it apart like you guys can. I am glad mine was not a gift or else i would be worried if i had a fake LV wallet. lol

Old 07-16-2007, 03:04 PM
blackctsv is on a distinguished road
About the serial numbers- the fakes have them too. The most common location on the fakes is inside the bill fold on the left. The authentic ones have moved to more remote locations such as inside the credit card flaps. That isn't even a good fake and is obvious plastic. Street price is around $10.

Old 07-16-2007, 03:34 PM
MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !
It bothers me greatly that y'all are so knowledgeable on this subject! Did we not ever start that special section for you metro-sexuals to post in?

Old 07-16-2007, 06:29 PM
turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !
What I find interesting is that you guys know it's a fake based off of the packaging, and not the wallet itself. BTW, it looks real to me... but then again, I refuse to buy anything with LV plastered all over it

Old 07-16-2007, 06:43 PM
AlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to all
When you have a wife with a closet full of LV stuff, you get to know the brand very well

Old 07-16-2007, 08:49 PM
Torv is on a distinguished road
Sureeeeee a wife

Anyway, you guys are really great at this stuff and don't worry 10k, it's an honest mistake.

Old 07-16-2007, 09:08 PM
AsianImage is a jewel in the roughAsianImage is a jewel in the roughAsianImage is a jewel in the rough
Like I said I know only because I have a couple pieces. Plus I have been to HK, China and Thailand...so I have seen those AAA fakes where no one could tell on the internet. That fakes are so good, it would fool most LV employees.

as for the serial numbers I didnt know the fakes had them too. But you are right they are in really tough places to spot.

Old 07-16-2007, 10:11 PM
Lol, thanks everyone. Yeah, I find it that you all are so knowledgeable on this subject, hell I wouldn't even think that it is a fake. Sorry to everyone about the trouble, and I'm honestly surprised that the mods haven't started coming around and complaining about all the non purchase related posts.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: Brand New Louis Vuitton Wallet