Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

FS: Brand New Louis Vuitton Wallet

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-19-2007, 02:14 AM
PORSCHEAUDIOLUV is an unknown quantity at this point
how do you guys know so much about LV wallets and what the date codes mean ?
As far as the wallet goes you shoulod always assume it is fake unless it is accompanied by a receipt from LV store.
You should list it on ebay and include what ever docs you have and take pics of the serial numbers and post them too .
You will probably sell it for $50-100 gl

Old 08-19-2007, 11:28 AM
OXYGEN8 is on a distinguished road
I was once faced with a fake / real situation. Why dont you take it to the closest LV boutique or a consignmemt store?

I just went to the Hermes for my fiance's Birkin and they wont authenticate it since she bought her at an estate sale

LV is less snobby...

Old 08-19-2007, 11:44 AM
KraZy007 will become famous soon enoughKraZy007 will become famous soon enough
As far as I know LV stores will not authenticate either.

Even if it has a receipt, make sure you know what a real LV receipt looks like. There are a lot of ebay auctions out there that have fake receipts. As far as i know, all LV receipts no matter the country of origin look the same. I'm still researching this issue, but that's my conclusion so far.

Old 08-19-2007, 05:28 PM
AsianImage is a jewel in the roughAsianImage is a jewel in the roughAsianImage is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by PORSCHEAUDIO
how do you guys know so much about LV wallets and what the date codes mean ?
As far as the wallet goes you shoulod always assume it is fake unless it is accompanied by a receipt from LV store.
You should list it on ebay and include what ever docs you have and take pics of the serial numbers and post them too .
You will probably sell it for $50-100 gl
Well I think we already concluded the OP's wallet for sale is a fake. Unfortunately the OP did not know and it was an honest mistake. The rest of the chatter is on authenticity and other issues. But as far as the original wallet and sale...its been proven a fake.

Old 08-19-2007, 07:04 PM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
this is the longest thread ive ever seen on a fake item that no one is going to buy...

Old 08-19-2007, 07:26 PM
Adismo is on a distinguished road
this therad should not be deleted, only for the info here abt the LV brand. im more of fan of Hermes BTW