Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

Cannon Digital Rebel EOS EF-S 18-55 Kit - Used Kit w/ Box & Everything

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 10:27 AM
Dvh
Dvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to behold
Cannon Digital Rebel EOS EF-S 18-55 Kit - Used Kit w/ Box & Everything

I have a used Cannon EOS Digital Rebel Camera for sale. It includes everything originally included with the camera. I used it for a about a year until the XT came out and went to the XT and haven't been using it since.

Comes with everything: Camera, 18-55 Lens, box, books, manuals, CD's, battery charger, battery, strap, etc. Camera has a few scrapes on the outer camera case, but works excellent. Below is a photo of the camera and everytihng included. Below that is a photo I took 10 minutes ago with the camera, just to show the quality of photos it takes.

Priced at $490 + shipping. I've seen the same used kits going quickly on ebay with "buy it now" for this price, so should be fair. If not, feel free to make an offer.

Camera and everything included:

Photo taken just 10 minutes ago - free hand (does better/more clear w/ tripod) and resized to 750 size:

Here is a link to the raw unedited full size image:
http://pages.prodigy.net/frederickvh...ent/FordGT.jpg

Last edited by Dvh; 07-10-2007 at 10:36 AM.
Old 07-10-2007, 10:39 AM
rhudeboye is on a distinguished road
Throw in the car and you gotta deal

Old 07-10-2007, 10:52 AM
tractorcrusher will become famous soon enoughtractorcrusher will become famous soon enough
Any memory included? It uses compact flash, correct?

Old 07-10-2007, 01:49 PM
Dvh
Dvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by tractorcrusher
Any memory included? It uses compact flash, correct?
Yes it uses compact flash cards. Just selling the kit with what was included new and no memory cards were included. I even checked my XT model to make sure and no card there either.

I just remembered there is an extra battery for this one though, which is of more value than a couple compact flash cards as cheap as they've become lately...

I will say that after years of using many high end cameras, this one is my all time favorites! The batteries last for EVER - like several weeks with frequent use. Just amazing cameras!!

Last edited by Dvh; 07-10-2007 at 02:01 PM.
Old 07-10-2007, 07:28 PM
grahamtwatson is on a distinguished road
PM sent....