MD/DC/VA crew | Midnight Run NYC | 9/12/09 @ 1PM | Meeting Place

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-14-2009, 03:37 PM
masciosr is on a distinguished road
Sorry i miss it car started thowing codes,had to get new thermostat installed friday scared to take ride with out making sure car was running right

Old 09-14-2009, 05:29 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
NO WAY!!!! That sucks. I hope all is well with the car. Chris, thanks again for the awesome photography. That's fantastic and I'm looking forward to the rolling and stills you took of Baby Blue!!!! Thanks for always being the resident photog of the Mid-Atlantic.

Originally Posted by Tonk
So Berk, you know how you warned Taylor to watch out for those medians when lanes split on the highway? Guess what he hit.... Yeah we went right over one of them. The car ended up being fine, no visible damage but he thinks his alignment was knocked out just slightly. We were trying to keep up with the front of the pack and a bunch of people changed lanes so fast that we couldn't get over in time.

Old 09-14-2009, 06:12 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Pics are up on Flickr. They're all sorts of out of order so I'm going to spend a little bit putting them in order. But they'll definitely be posted tonight. I put 305 on Flickr (only half of the pics I took).

Old 09-14-2009, 06:22 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
^^Chris - Holy crap dude. Thanks again for EVERYTHING bud.

Old 09-14-2009, 06:41 PM
GT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant future
link?

Old 09-14-2009, 07:09 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Full album here (305 pics) – TIMES SQUARE MIDNIGHT RUN #2

These pictures are unedited so anyone wants high-res edited versions of any shots, send me a PM with the picture numbers (DSC_number) and your e-mail address.

FINALLY ARRIVING IN TIMES SQUARE

Old 09-14-2009, 07:11 PM

Old 09-15-2009, 12:15 AM
Procivicdriver is on a distinguished road
Hey Tonk thanks for the pics dude, Your kinda right man we go there for the cars not the girls. all the photos came out perfect I was the 3rd co pilot in the CL55 LOL we had alot fun.

Cant wait for Part 3 maybe i might have someting to bring This time LOOL.

Old 09-15-2009, 02:05 AM
Moose///M6 will become famous soon enoughMoose///M6 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Procivicdriver

Cant wait for Part 3 maybe i might have someting to bring This time LOOL.

same here

and awesome pics tonk!! thanks

Old 09-15-2009, 06:43 AM
Chris, SPECTACULAR pics bud.....captured the essence of the entire day as usual. YOU ARE THE MAN. There's a few AWESOME shots of Baby Blue and I'm truly thankful you took them. I'll send you the DSC#'s. Berk

Old 09-16-2009, 07:57 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
Berk hit me up when you are going to do #3....I just can't miss the next one....I won't let myself do it!

M

Old 09-16-2009, 09:05 AM
Mikey Mike - If you miss the third one, you will officially be BANNED from my "FRIEND LIST".....

I don't care if it's your wedding day or if your first born is due.....YOU ARE COMING TO THIS THIRD ONE!!!!!

Originally Posted by BMWDEMON
Berk hit me up when you are going to do #3....I just can't miss the next one....I won't let myself do it!

M

Old 09-16-2009, 10:00 AM
So I was watching one of Wissam's videos on Facebook, the M6 scraped the same exact spot that we did. I don't know why they have to have those big *** curb medians, why can't they just paint lines? I guess to prevent people from cutting over at the last minute?

Look at :54 in the video, that's where the M6 scrapes.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video....0848412&ref=mf

By the way, Taylor's car is fine. The only thing messed up is his passenger side where the rear quarter flare is. A big *** rock hit it on the highway and knicked the paint so he's having it touched up and re-clear-bra'd.

Last edited by Tonk; 09-16-2009 at 10:02 AM.
Old 09-16-2009, 11:51 AM
987Box is on a distinguished road
Couldn't agree with you more Chris. They should definitely paint it that median.
Its hardly noticeably at night.

The M6 was right in front of me. If I hadn't seen him run over it then I would have too.

I can only imagine the number of cars that have ran up on that median

Old 09-16-2009, 12:57 PM
Procivicdriver is on a distinguished road
Danm dude I really feel bad for that M6 dude, I quess he had no choice to run over it or swerve out of it, He dosent kno the place, Quess didnt want to loose the creww. Hopefully everthing should be OKAY.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: MD/DC/VA crew | Midnight Run NYC | 9/12/09 @ 1PM | Meeting Place