6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/)
-   Mid-Atlantic (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/mid-atlantic-92/)
-   -   Bikini Car Wash is Finally Here!!!! (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/mid-atlantic/247005-bikini-car-wash-finally-here.html)

IMA Motorsport 06-16-2011 12:48 PM

Bikini Car Wash is Finally Here!!!!

1 Attachment(s)
Check out the attached flyer

WeisachWilli 06-16-2011 09:06 PM

If I can get Ivan in a g-string - and g string only - to pose next to my car washing the fender for photos I will commit $250 to whatever business, individual, charity, etc. that is the motivating force.

And please don't read too far into this, I am not of the Anthony Wiener or Barney Frank sort...... that is just a prosition where the cost / benefit (personal entertainment) balance would be met.

WeisachWilli 06-16-2011 09:09 PM

And oh yeah... I might and prob. should add..... Ivan is a good friend of mine and a person I have a lot of personal respect for (even if he doesn't know me by my 6 Speed sig.. lol).... that wasn't meant in a deragatory way in the least

IMA Motorsport 06-20-2011 02:49 PM

Hey everybody....the charity, "We Are The Branches" is asking for an RSVP for the car wash on 7/10/11. Please start a list......

sunir 06-20-2011 03:08 PM

Sounds like a fun event Ivan. I will try to attend. Maybe a bunch of us can meet at Katies in the morning for the Cars & Coffee and then roll out from there...

IMA Motorsport 06-20-2011 04:44 PM

Yep, should be a good "show"! Professional photographer will be here to get some great pictures of the girls with the cars.

Tonk 06-21-2011 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by sunir (Post 3238373)
Sounds like a fun event Ivan. I will try to attend. Maybe a bunch of us can meet at Katies in the morning for the Cars & Coffee and then roll out from there...

Are they doing Cars & Coffee on Sundays too?

GTLaser 06-21-2011 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by IMA Motorsport (Post 3234998)
Check out the attached flyer

Who did this flyer for you???? hilarious

deckman 06-21-2011 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by GTLaser (Post 3239464)
Who did this flyer for you???? hilarious

Look at the shadow of the car versus the girl. I'm sure the event would be fun though. These are car guys, not graphic artists.

GTLaser 06-21-2011 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by deckman (Post 3239472)
Look at the shadow of the car versus the girl. I'm sure the event would be fun though. These are car guys, not graphic artists.

No doubt.... I'm sure the flyer doesn't represent the quality of the event/cars attending.... I just hope no money was paid for it.

IMA Motorsport 06-21-2011 03:35 PM

Critical Crowd

Wow! Really critical crowd here! The picture of the car itself is a professional photo. The girl and wording were obviously "photo shopped in". The flyer was made by the young girl who founded the charity we are opening our shop to for the car wash. Remember the less money she has to spend on advertising and such, the more money she raises for her organization. Let's play nice. :)

GTLaser 06-21-2011 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by IMA Motorsport (Post 3239510)
Wow! Really critical crowd here! The picture of the car itself is a professional photo. The girl and wording were obviously "photo shopped in". The flyer was made by the young girl who founded the charity we are opening our shop to for the car wash. Remember the less money she has to spend on advertising and such, the more money she raises for her organization. Let's play nice. :)

All in good fun.... I'm in so no worries, I like charities....:D

deckman 06-21-2011 08:45 PM

Yeah, just funin' with you;)

sunir 06-22-2011 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by Tonk (Post 3239455)
Are they doing Cars & Coffee on Sundays too?

good point...didn't see that lol. Guess just drive up to the meet. You're welcome to ride along with me if you'd like bud.

chrcowan 06-24-2011 02:45 PM

FYI - I actually do think there is a group that meets at Katie's on Sunday. Not sure if it's just an Italian thing or not, but I think I remember reading about it on F-chat.

Originally Posted by sunir (Post 3240485)
good point...didn't see that lol. Guess just drive up to the meet. You're welcome to ride along with me if you'd like bud.