Bimmerfest East AUG 6, 2011

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-29-2011, 08:48 PM
TMAC will become famous soon enough
Bimmerfest East AUG 6, 2011

First let me point out that I am in no way affiliated to the Bimmerfest event.
I wanted to find out how many local members are planning on attending the Bimmerfest East even in Aberdeen, MD at Ripken Stadium on August 6th.
My M5 is current in Tampa, FL therefore I will drive my E36 M3 convertible. I am trying to find a group of people to drive up with from the DC Metro/NOVA area.

Please let me know if there is anyone interested in meeting up for a caravan.

Info:
We are excited to announce that Bimmerfest East 2011 will be held on August 6, 2011 at Ripken Stadium in Aberdeen, MD!

Date / Time: August 6, 2011 from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM. Gates open at 10:00 AM. Please help us manage traffic flow and do not arrive earlier than 10:00 AM.

Entry Fee: $20 per BMW to park in the show -- $10 per person to walk in -- kids 12 and under are free

For information Google Bimmerfest East 2011

Old 07-30-2011, 05:25 AM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
I signed up the first week of registration but haven't seen any hype that has drawn me in to get psyched up. I guess the Moupe crowd is too few and far between. As of now I still plan to run up there, but I know there is something else going on that day and I didn't plug it in the calendar.

I'll say now I can meet up at the Maple Lawn C&C spot for rolling up. Anyone else interested in a cruise?

Old 07-30-2011, 06:39 AM
KRZY1 is on a distinguished road
I am meeting up with a group starting in GA. I am meeting up with them in NC off of I95. We are driving up Friday and staying near Baltimore so we can caravan to the show Saturday morning.

Old 07-30-2011, 08:06 AM
Originally Posted by KRZY1
I am meeting up with a group starting in GA. I am meeting up with them in NC off of I95. We are driving up Friday and staying near Baltimore so we can caravan to the show Saturday morning.
Lets come up with a NOVA/DC meeting stop and then a north of Baltimore meeting spot for Saturday morning.

Any suggestions? I am still realitively new to the area so I will lean on the locals for meeting spots. I will have a couple of guys coming with me for sure.

Old 07-30-2011, 02:48 PM
Mmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the rough
I'm meeting up with some BMW friends at the Tysons II Galleria parking lot - like we did for the ///Mpact meet.

Old 07-30-2011, 02:56 PM
Originally Posted by Mmalesic
I'm meeting up with some BMW friends at the Tysons II Galleria parking lot - like we did for the ///Mpact meet.
What time do you plan to head out from there?

Old 07-30-2011, 03:34 PM
Mmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the rough
Not sure yet but I'll keep you posted asap.

Old 07-31-2011, 07:20 PM
Originally Posted by Mmalesic
Not sure yet but I'll keep you posted asap.
Sounds good

Old 07-31-2011, 07:55 PM
Old 08-01-2011, 03:39 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
So...there are three Bimmerfest threads in this section, two of them started by TMAC lol. I'm just posting in this one since it seems to have the most posts. I registered my mom's Z3 today. See you all there!

Old 08-01-2011, 04:53 PM
SMBowen is on a distinguished road
Old 08-02-2011, 05:21 AM
Originally Posted by Tonk
So...there are three Bimmerfest threads in this section, two of them started by TMAC lol. I'm just posting in this one since it seems to have the most posts. I registered my mom's Z3 today. See you all there!
There is? The other one must be old.

Glad to see you are coming. I am meeting a guy this evening who is interesting in my M3. If it sells then I am not sure I will make it to the event. I may still try to find a way to get there because I really want to go.

Old 08-03-2011, 10:59 PM
JT3
JT3 will become famous soon enoughJT3 will become famous soon enough
Hate to be negative, but I think the place is going to be a zoo. Over 1600 cars have registered?

Looking forward to the pics, I'm sure some of the cars will be pristine.

Old 08-04-2011, 12:31 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by JT3
Hate to be negative, but I think the place is going to be a zoo. Over 1600 cars have registered?
With no financial commitment as part of the registration, I'm guessing a lot of those pre-registered won't come. I'm thinking 500 cars at the most (which is still shooting high). But maybe I'll be wrong.

Old 08-04-2011, 01:32 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Still undecided. Not sure if the trip would be worth it.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Bimmerfest East AUG 6, 2011