Motors in Morocco Event

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-14-2011, 10:38 PM
Drummerboy is on a distinguished road
Motors in Morocco Event

I had the pleasure of debuting my latest project (DC Metro Media) this past Friday with a fantastic event at Marrakesh restaurant.

Limited in participants due to capacity at the venue, I regret that the event was unfortunately not open invite, with the few slots available filling up in a little over a week. In total, we had 35 exotics rally down from Tyson's to the restaurant where everyone was treated to belly dancing and a meal like no other.

With that said, we've got several other even greater events coming down the pipe, and are working to make those open invites to all auto enthusiasts in the area.

I just had to share a few of the photos with fellow enthusiasts who I know would appreciate them, and am also posting the link to whet the appetite for our events to come.

Link: http://www.marrakeshdc.com/pics

I would like to thank Josh @ECS, Berk, Chris Cowan and Warren Gant for being awesome human beings and generously offering their assistance, Andre who is the man at Marrakesh, and everyone who was able to attend.

We've got some professional video being edited at the moment, and I already saw a preview of Chris Walsh's photos which he is editing as we speak, and all I can say is SICK!

- Rob

Attached Images  

Last edited by Drummerboy; 08-14-2011 at 11:03 PM.
Old 08-15-2011, 07:16 AM
Mmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the rough
The event was awesome - can't wait to see Chris's photos!

Old 08-15-2011, 11:07 AM
CollaudatoreSV is on a distinguished road
I had an awesome time at this event, definitely looking forward to doing some more! Great cars showed up as well.

Old 08-15-2011, 11:48 AM
mtmd11 is a jewel in the roughmtmd11 is a jewel in the roughmtmd11 is a jewel in the roughmtmd11 is a jewel in the rough
A huge thanks to Everyone who made this event happen.
An inspiring group of cars piloted by lots of nice people with a fun little drive and wonderful food and entertainment..... a perfect night.
It was a pleasure to be there, and I'm already looking forward to the next events. I'm starting to feel the 'end of summer' nearing, so the more we can get out, the better.
Thanks,
Kevin

Old 08-15-2011, 03:19 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
It was an awesome event and I was happy to provide some of the coverage. Daniel's video is going to be sick as well.

Old 08-15-2011, 04:26 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Def a great event...perfect evening and weather, great cars and an awesome group of people made it a success all around. Big thanks to all those that put this together, it was truly a memorable night!!!

Old 08-15-2011, 05:01 PM
memo is on a distinguished road
I live 5 mins away from DC and I missed it because of work Pictures look great and looking forward to the next one.

Old 08-15-2011, 05:31 PM
chrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by CollaudatoreSV
I had an awesome time at this event, definitely looking forward to doing some more! Great cars showed up as well.
Awesome Avatar!

It was great finally meeting you Josh. Thanks for all of your help with the event. Great meeting you too Kevin. I hope Janine had a good time as well. Memo dude - next time...it wasn't all that great (secretly it was really really great).

Last edited by chrcowan; 08-15-2011 at 05:36 PM.
Old 08-15-2011, 06:24 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome event rob. Thank you ecs, heather, chris and warren as well for the help, and bachir and andre for the hospitality!!!! Stay tuned everyone!!!! Just like rob said, the events are only going to get better!!

Old 08-16-2011, 06:57 AM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
Hope to make the "A" list for the next one and be able to sign up fast!!

Old 08-16-2011, 07:00 AM
Ken Lally is on a distinguished road
Great pics!

Old 08-16-2011, 07:37 AM
vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !
Sounds fun! My ex dances at Marrakesh, wonder if you all saw her... (edit: looked at pics - not her, you guys missed out! She's really, really talented. Now you'll have to go back!)

Last edited by vr4henry; 08-16-2011 at 07:49 AM.
Old 08-16-2011, 07:53 AM
CollaudatoreSV is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by chrcowan
Awesome Avatar!

It was great finally meeting you Josh. Thanks for all of your help with the event. Great meeting you too Kevin. I hope Janine had a good time as well. Memo dude - next time...it wasn't all that great (secretly it was really really great).
Thanks, Rob emailed me a copy the other day. It's too damn cool of a pic not to flaunt!

It was cool finally getting to put faces to names and meeting you guys.

Old 08-16-2011, 09:37 AM
mtmd11 is a jewel in the roughmtmd11 is a jewel in the roughmtmd11 is a jewel in the roughmtmd11 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by chrcowan
Great meeting you too Kevin. I hope Janine had a good time as well.
Thanks, great to meet you too. And yes, we both had a blast on Friday. We are certainly looking forward to the next event. And the Grnad Prix is coming up soon too!

Old 08-16-2011, 06:38 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by vr4henry
Sounds fun! My ex dances at Marrakesh, wonder if you all saw her... (edit: looked at pics - not her, you guys missed out! She's really, really talented.)
Prove it

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Motors in Morocco Event