6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/)
-   Mid-Atlantic (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/mid-atlantic-92/)
-   -   MID A INTRO: Hello all from G ZILLA (Build List Included) (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/mid-atlantic/268905-mid-intro-hello-all-g-zilla-build-list-included.html)

G ZILLA 02-27-2012 08:26 AM

MID A INTRO: Hello all from G ZILLA (Build List Included)

5 Attachment(s)
I have been off and on here since 09. created an acount in 2010. finally started posting in 2012 regularly. My old miltary folks call me Greedy, my old Highschool mates call me Fraggle (I see that name is taken here!), and my car folks call me GZILLA. Mom calls me Corey.

Originally from the St. Louis area and often make the drive down 70 or 64 depending on my mood!

I have been around the NOVA area since late 2002. Air Force F-111 F-115 Crew Chief, 3 time war-vet, now IT Security Comopliance Officer (dont ask the transition...lol) I write all day for a living so i do not spell check forum post, rarely reread what I wrote. lol

Ive owned almost every manufacturer of cars/trucks/jeeps... minus exotics. I love all cars and cant stand when someone says one car is better than another. Its all opinionated just like choosing a wife, some like tan, some like pale, thin, chucky, tall short, dumb, cant speak english...your preference is your business. Cant we all just get along!? LOL

I own a Tshirt shop which is now idle due to me firing my two lazy azz partners (brother in law included). My work ethic and dedication is unmatched. When I say im going to do something, count on it! You slack, you lose with me. lol

Married 7 years, beautiful wife, and even more beautiful 2 wonderful boys. I dubbed them Alpha (Buhba Dup aka Jackson) and Omega (Peanut aka Bremner Cole). There will not be a third due to seating arrangements in the coupe! (dont tell my wife I said that)hilarious

Current car is a 2005 Infiniti G35 Coupe which held the world record as a supercharged G35 until last thursday. The record was 533/445, I made 557/460, the latest guy made 635/519.

I have since added a Carbon Fiber Drive Shaft, Longtube headers, 1000HP Supra FMIC, Fuel Return System, and Meth Injection. I think ill take the record back next dyno/tune.:D

Build list with my fav bolded

PERFORMANCE WORK
Built Short Block
Wisco Piston
Eagle Rods
8:8 Compression
Vortech Ttrim blower
High Speed 70,000 RPM Bearings
2.62 pulley
850cc injectors
Fuel Return System w Pressure regulator
300CC DW Fuel Pump
Plenum Spacer
Nismo Thermostat
1000HP intercooler
custom 3 inch intake
two Vortech mini bypass valves (one for SC, one for intake for decell)
5gallon meth injection kit
Stillen Oil Cooler
AAM Oil Pan Spacer (add 1 quart)
CarbonFiber Drive Shaft, saved 11lbs off the engine!
Exeddy Clutch
Nismo Lightweith Flywheel save another 6lbs off the engine

Fast Intension exhaust
TEIN 350z H Tech Springs
370z 19x10 rims F running 275/35/19 Hankook V12
370z 19x10 rims R running 305/35/19 Hankook V12 +20 spacer
ARP Wheel Studs to replace OEM for running spacers if needed
Rediculously expensive race brake pads
Front and Rear SPC Camber kit
Front and Rear Sway Bars

APPERANCE MODS
Lexus IS-F Blue Paint Job
Kuruma Z Authentic Poly Front Bumper
Impul Side Skirts
CS Rear Bumper (kits drops the car 4 inches yet stock ride is only lowered 1 inch...so she is still comfy to ride in on long trips
Carbon Fiber headlights, Custom LED set up
Small Trunk Spoiler
Carbon Fiber Roof Spoiler
Roof and rear trunk painted Black
GTR Tail Light Overlays
Bonze window tint
JL Audio Sub and Amp to compliment the OEM Infinity Package
Powder Coated in Krinkle: Front Strut Bar, Plenums, SC Housing, SC Bracket, all SC pipes. FMIC painted Black with Radiator paint.;) (sleepzilla)
NISMO Shift Know Carbon Fiber
Funny stickers to show my personality!

Future Mods:
moving 305 tires to the front, widening the other 19x10 to 19x12 running Nitto Invo 345 rear tire with no fender work required other than the roll already done!

full Carbon Fiber Interior kit. I I did a wrap last winter in the cold, didnt stick, looks like fufu.

Better shocks.. she is starting to give a bit of body roll now.

See you all out soon!

Vortech Site Link to my car.

http://www.vortechsuperchargers.com/...em.php?gik=731

MODS if this is the wrong place for an intro... please move and accept my apologies.

williocom 02-27-2012 08:43 AM

Welcome. you know my good friend Ethan Lo and all the Z guys?

boochook 02-27-2012 08:43 AM

Welcome aboard GZilla. See you at one of our events. Love the avatar pic by the way. Bye Bye Fried Rice, Hello Fried Chicken. LMFAO!!!

airbrush1 02-27-2012 08:48 AM

Welcome!

G ZILLA 02-27-2012 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by williocom (Post 3468238)
Welcome. you know my good friend Ethan Lo and all the Z guys?

yes I belive either his current of ex girl (cant keep up with his Asian self) rocks my old bumper.

Very small world it is.

Ethan was the first to push over the 400HP mark with a blower. The lack of tq is key in running high HP. usually about 100 less tq than hp.

Im trying to get his roomie an IT job! LOL, Ahn, Alberto, BigSlim, Zain C5 (red C5 red interior) all of them. We go back 6 years.

Originally Posted by boochook (Post 3468239)
Welcome aboard GZilla. See you at one of our events. Love the avatar pic by the way. Bye Bye Fried Rice, Hello Fried Chicken. LMFAO!!!

Thanks man! Funny, my brother just had a 30 post thread on his Facebook just last night on this episode. The Asian delegation chooses: Wu Tang Clan! LMAO!

colt45 02-27-2012 09:43 AM

welcome. nice G35. very impressive.

Nandska 02-27-2012 09:58 AM

Welcome!

G ZILLA 02-27-2012 01:44 PM

thanks all!

New Tune and number March 8th! Its running really rich. 3 tanks in 3 days! Somethign isnt right. 1.5 of those days I had my kids with me, so I wasnt in boost at all....so should produce some good numbers.

Fraggle 02-27-2012 05:46 PM

Another fraggle? No way!

Welcome to the forum hope to see you soon!

G ZILLA 02-28-2012 05:01 AM

^ lol technically it was C-Frag, but the lazy people deferred to Fragz or Fraggle. Fraggle stuck. :-)

sunir 02-28-2012 02:19 PM

Welcome aboard...our buddy Nico here also has modified G35 I believe, which he had entered into rallys and car shows.

Almo 02-28-2012 02:47 PM

Welcome and nice ride!

chrcowan 02-28-2012 02:50 PM

Welcome! I saw you briefly at the Kohls meet before we headed up to PA. Car looks sick. I'll need to talk to you more about G35 mods.

bb1314 02-29-2012 01:58 PM

Oh hello Corey! Look who is creeping! hilarious

G ZILLA 03-01-2012 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by bb1314 (Post 3470890)
Oh hello Corey! Look who is creeping! hilarious

Welcome Brother!

I need to get your Asian self to Top Golf!

Ill have another happy hour at the house for the 6speeders, after I meet them all and prove myself as a legit person. It was a good time. I dont think we finished the pies... they ended up going bad. There was like 3 left over. I could only do so much!

whats with so many people not wanting 4inch thick steaks? lol Thats crazy insane to me! 48hour marination baby!!!!