Amish Country Exotic Meet.6 - September 30th

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-23-2012, 05:28 PM
supercars17112 will become famous soon enough
Talking Amish Country Exotic Meet.6 - September 30th

Hello again everyone!

Please note one major update, the date has been changed to Sunday the 7th of October due to mass scheduling conflict and the threat of possible rain...
Weve been having some amazing weather recently even as the last day of summer has come and gone. That said we will be hosting the Amish Country Exotic Meet (our 6th) again this Sunday, the 7th of October. We hope to have our largest turnout yet and if the weather continues, it is likely we will. Please add your name to the list below and feel free to share this post with any other forums, friends, etc. We feature exotics at our meets but love all things automotive and as such everyone is welcome to join or meetup and cruises. Again just please add your name to the list either here or update me if you hear of any others interested and Ill gladly add them myself. (its solely a head count for the restaurant so they can block off enough parking and tables to accommodate).

Thanks in advance and were very much looking forward to this weekend!

12:30- 2:00pm
Plain & Fancy Farm Restaurant:
3121 Old Philadelphia Pike Bird in Hand, PA 17505

More info & pics can be found on the following
[]CarLove DC.com[]
Facebook[]ExoticIndex[]

Any and all questions please dont hesitate to ask
Evan R.[]speedy3038 at aol dot com[]

Last edited by supercars17112; 09-26-2012 at 03:17 AM.
Old 09-23-2012, 05:43 PM
A few notables from the list as it stands now, please feel free to join us the meet is free other than the cost of food (which our group has been recently given the 'Local' discount)
Evan R.- Lotus Exige S (or) Evolution 6 RHD (+1 guest)
Tom- Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4
John- Ferrari F430 Spyder (+1)
plus of course others, and will update the rest in a day or so...

Old 09-26-2012, 03:15 AM
Update: *there are a great many events that have come together for this Sunday, the 30th and as such the Amish meet will now be October 7th, which is essentially the following Sunday. Far fewer event will take place that following Sunday which means a freer schedule for most to plan around. That's said please feel free to check your schedules and spread the word, this meet will be well worth the cruise, and as promised the turnout will be wonderful, weather permitting of course. We are already receiving confirmation from many stunning cars across the region. Same time, location, etc for the meet... thanks in advance.

Will start the list of attendees by the end of this week to give everyone an idea of what to look forward to.

Also just want to mention for those looking for events this weekend check out the Greenville Crossing show on Saturday. Was there last year and it was wonderful and will be back again this year! Sunday features a GTR Cruise down in NoVA as well as the St. Michaels Concours...

Thanks again everyone and sorry for any inconvenience, hopefully everyone who was planning on attending can still make it out!
Evan

Old 09-26-2012, 11:52 PM
GokartMozart315 is a splendid one to beholdGokartMozart315 is a splendid one to beholdGokartMozart315 is a splendid one to beholdGokartMozart315 is a splendid one to beholdGokartMozart315 is a splendid one to beholdGokartMozart315 is a splendid one to beholdGokartMozart315 is a splendid one to behold
hey ken, will you be doing another run for this? if so, HELL'S YEAH i'm in

Old 09-27-2012, 12:24 AM
Originally Posted by GokartMozart315
Gonna have to agree completely! Would be great to see everyone again(even though it hasn't been much more than a month, it sure seems like it lol) and let me know if I can do anything to help if you are free to make a run up.

Hope all is well!

Old 09-27-2012, 06:47 PM
bull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nice
No, unfortunately I have to work that day

Old 09-27-2012, 08:56 PM
GokartMozart315 is a splendid one to beholdGokartMozart315 is a splendid one to beholdGokartMozart315 is a splendid one to beholdGokartMozart315 is a splendid one to beholdGokartMozart315 is a splendid one to beholdGokartMozart315 is a splendid one to beholdGokartMozart315 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by bull30
No, unfortunately I have to work that day
i suspect a bunch of us would be down to pay a surrogate to work instead...i haven't seen any runs this summer, do you have any planned? facebook group's been pretty dead

Old 09-27-2012, 09:02 PM
bull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nice
i suspect a bunch of us would be down to pay a surrogate to work instead...i haven't seen any runs this summer, do you have any planned? facebook group's been pretty dead
I put the run together for the GT-R Cruise this Saturday. This will be my 3rd route for the year so far. I have 3 more planned including the Annual Fall Foliage Run...

Old 09-27-2012, 09:37 PM
sweet, looking forward to em!

Old 10-06-2012, 01:58 PM
is anybody doing a backroads component for this at all? don't see much activity on this thread...also ken if you wanted to throw up the route you took last time on this, if you have it saved somewhere, that would be sweet!