Awesome Job For Xpel, Tint, Opti-Coat, Detailing!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-08-2016, 09:06 PM
BealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud of
Awesome Job For Xpel, Tint, Opti-Coat, Detailing!

Just wanted to give a nice shout out to the team at Craft Detailing in Dedham, MA. Last week I brought in my GT4 to have the full works done with Xpel, Opti-Coat,tint, and a detail/polish. The euro plate from my trip was a must keep which made life a little more difficult for them,but they figured out a way to clear bra over it perfectly.

Overall the experience was great, team of folks was super responsive, the work itself came out great and pricing was right in line.

No affiliation with them just a happy customer. There were 2,400 miles of hard European driving on the car when I brought it to them and what looked like a brand new car when I got it back.

Old 12-17-2018, 10:19 AM
Former Vendor
EDHondroulis is on a distinguished road
Hi Curt2000,

I enjoyed reading your post. My name is Manny and I represent 3M Company. 3M is the patent holder of window tint and paint protection film. Anyway, I'm hearing some good things about Xpel's new window film. Only time will tell how they perform over time but I think you made a wise choice. If in the future, you'd like to see what 3M has to offer for IR rejecting films, take a look at our Crystalline (https://multimedia.3m.com/mws/media/...s-brochure.pdf). Crystalline is manufactured of over 200 layers of material and offers 97% IR rejection in 70% where Xpel is at 94%. It's a nano-layered film and testing has showed as much as a 16 degree difference before and after tint.

AAPP does a great job. I was in their new shop about two months ago, and like you, didn't want to leave Brett, Tiffany, and their team do great work. When you visit them to discuss PPF, you may want to ask them about 3M's PPF. The reason I bring this up is because I can tell you cherish your car. 3M is the only PPF manufacturer that has a paint warranty. That paint warranty states that if 3M's film fails and the paint behind the film gets damaged, 3M will pay up to $3500 to repair the paint. It's an optional warranty but really comes in handy. And many people believe that 3M's film is much clearer than Xpel's when you see them side-by-side.

Anyway, give Brett and Tiffany my regards when you see them.

Regards,
Manny