New Member Introductions New here? Introduce yourself to the 6SpeedOnline Community and show us your ride!

Hello!!! New (to me) Vantage S owner

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-17-2017, 12:48 AM
AZV8s is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello!!! New (to me) Vantage S owner

I always dreamed about owning an Aston Martin throughout high school and college, but never really had an opportunity to. Now a decade and a half later, I was ready to make my purchase!

So out goes the 2016 Audi S3, in comes the 2011 V8 Vantage S with only about 15k miles on it. I really loved the Audi. I honestly thought when I bought the car that I was going to keep it forever, and went all out with the clear bra, extended warranty, etc etc. It was everything I could have wanted from a sport sedan, and reminded me of my old 2000 A4, but more powerful, nimble, and luxurious. I just could not pass up on the deal on my dream car from a car enthusiast friend selling his gently used car at a great price. I will miss some of the technological comforts of the Audi, but I'll be fine without Satellite radio, wifi, or the B&O stereo. Besides, who needs a stereo when the AMV8 sounds so awesome?

There are two things I am going to try to sort out pretty quickly: find a way to mirror my phone on the screen so the Nav is always up to date, and install a backup camera. Has anyone tried the NAVIKS unit? I've been lurking the forums looking for reviews, but so far, nothing much has turned up.

Looking forward to chatting with you all and being a part of the community.

Old 10-22-2017, 07:11 PM
Jeckel30 is an unknown quantity at this point
Always loved the Vantage S.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.