An Introduction! (In the right part of the forum this time) - 6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

Go Back  6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource > 6SpeedOnline Site Navigation > New Member Introductions
Reload this Page >

An Introduction! (In the right part of the forum this time)

New Member Introductions New here? Introduce yourself to the 6SpeedOnline Community and show us your ride!

An Introduction! (In the right part of the forum this time)

Old 08-07-2018, 12:21 PM
Basic Sponsor
ExtremeAutowerks is on a distinguished road
Talking An Introduction! (In the right part of the forum this time)

Hello All!

We're brand new to the community and still trying to get a handle on the overwhelming amount of information flowing through here! I'm pretty sure we may have accidentally spammed a few threads :P We're Extreme Autowerks located in Orange County! We're hoping to be able to provide helpful information to anyone interested in quality paint protection film, automotive window film, ceramic coatings, and even commercial flat glass! We specialize in high end vehicles and would LOVE the opportunity to share our years of experience with the rest of you! Please feel free to contact us with any questions and we will be happy to help! If you see us on any threads, please feel free to give us any tips or pointers if our etiquette needs work Thank you for taking the time to read this and hopefully we'll have helpful insight to contribute!

-K

600 Lunar Ave, Suite B
Brea, CA. 92821
Phone: (562) 551-8070
Cell: (626) 665-8533
Email: [email protected]
Old 08-09-2018, 08:21 PM
Basic Sponsor
EDHondroulis is on a distinguished road
Welcome to the community ExtremeAutowerks,

I see that you're a sponsor that is located in Orange County. I represent 3M window films and paint protection films. If you're ever interested in learning more about 3M's product lines, please let me know and I can assist.

For example, 3M is the only PPF manufacturer that offers an optional paint warranty that guarantees the performance of the film up to $3,500. This optional warranty is available in 48 states (including Cali) and can be offered to your retail and wholesale customers. Feel free to learn more by visiting www.ppffilm.com.

Regards,
Manny Hondroulis

3M Paint Protection Film | 3M Automotive Window Film | 3M Wrap Film

Manny Hondroulis

Tel: 800-537-3911 | 866-PPF-5659
www.ppffilm.com
www.epdwindowfilm.com
Old 08-10-2018, 10:08 AM
Basic Sponsor
ExtremeAutowerks is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by EDHondroulis View Post
Welcome to the community ExtremeAutowerks,

I see that you're a sponsor that is located in Orange County. I represent 3M window films and paint protection films. If you're ever interested in learning more about 3M's product lines, please let me know and I can assist.

For example, 3M is the only PPF manufacturer that offers an optional paint warranty that guarantees the performance of the film up to $3,500. This optional warranty is available in 48 states (including Cali) and can be offered to your retail and wholesale customers. Feel free to learn more by visiting www.ppffilm.com.

Regards,
Manny Hondroulis
Hey Manny!

Thank you for the info! We're pretty up to date on your latest products, but if you have any new information we're always interesting to reading up on whats new! Thanks!

-K

600 Lunar Ave, Suite B
Brea, CA. 92821
Phone: (562) 551-8070
Cell: (626) 665-8533
Email: [email protected]
Old 08-10-2018, 11:05 AM
Basic Sponsor
EDHondroulis is on a distinguished road
Hi K,

Thanks for the reply. I don't cover California but I can tell you that we have our new PPF and optional warranty. In addition, 3M is introducing two new lines of automotive window film in the upcoming months. Would you like me to have a local rep contact you to discuss more?

Regards,
Manny

3M Paint Protection Film | 3M Automotive Window Film | 3M Wrap Film

Manny Hondroulis

Tel: 800-537-3911 | 866-PPF-5659
www.ppffilm.com
www.epdwindowfilm.com