Forgestar F14 Super Deep, Full Face, and Concave! GTR Fitments! Rotary Forged! - 6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

Nissan GTR Vendor Classifieds vendor classified area...do not post here unless you are a forum sponsor

Forgestar F14 Super Deep, Full Face, and Concave! GTR Fitments! Rotary Forged!

Old 04-22-2013, 05:10 PM
Basic Sponsor

Get Your Wheels is a splendid one to beholdGet Your Wheels is a splendid one to beholdGet Your Wheels is a splendid one to beholdGet Your Wheels is a splendid one to beholdGet Your Wheels is a splendid one to beholdGet Your Wheels is a splendid one to beholdGet Your Wheels is a splendid one to behold
Forgestar F14 Super Deep, Full Face, and Concave! GTR Fitments! Rotary Forged!

A modular, full-faced and deep concave wheel that is strong, lightweight and reasonably priced! Custom GTR Fitments for Track, Race or Daily!

Lots of space for BBK clearance and custom finishes are also available.

Forgestar customizes each wheel and offset based on your order, so you can get the exact fitment you want.

Semi Concave - Almost flat, but it has a subtle concavity to the face. These look great and work great for a classy & OE look and feel.
Deep Concave - Much more aggressive concavity to the face, and very noticeable. Available in 9.5" - 12" wide only.
Super Deep Concave (19" wheel only - extra charge) - Newest concavity. More aggressive concavity than "Deep Concave". *Available in 19"x 9.5 - 12" wide only.

18" Fitments
18" Semi Concave
188.5 offsets from +26 to +50
189.0 offsets from +20 to +55
189.5 offsets from +26 to +60
18" Deep Concave
1810 offsets from +16 to +42
1811 offsets from +23 to +55
1812 offsets from +36 to +68

19" Fitments
19" Semi Concave
19x8.5 offsets from +26 to +48
19x9.0 offsets from +20 to +55
19" Deep Concave
19x9.5 offsets from +4 to +42
19x10 offsets from +20 to +44
19x11 offsets from +23 to +55
19x12 offsets from +36 to +68
19" Super Deep Concave
19x9.5 offsets from -25 to +24
19x10 offsets from -19 to +32
19x11 offsets from -6 to +42
19x12 offsets from +6 to +55

20" Fitments
20" Semi Concave
208.5 offsets from +26 to +50
209.0 offsets from +18 to +56
2010 offsets from +31 to +69
2011 offsets from +48 to +81
20" Deep Concave
209.5 offsets from +7 to +43
2010.5 offsets from +20 to +55
2012 offsets from +39 to +75

Custom Mag Blue Finish Super Deep

Staggered Silver Semi Concave & Super Deep

Custom Gold Finish on a Square Deep Concave Set

Matte Black Super Deep

Deep and Super Deep Staggered
Old 06-05-2013, 11:01 AM
Basic Sponsor

Get Your Wheels is a splendid one to beholdGet Your Wheels is a splendid one to beholdGet Your Wheels is a splendid one to beholdGet Your Wheels is a splendid one to beholdGet Your Wheels is a splendid one to beholdGet Your Wheels is a splendid one to beholdGet Your Wheels is a splendid one to behold
All PM's replied, thanks for the continued interest!
Old 06-10-2013, 12:02 PM
Basic Sponsor

Monday bump!
Old 06-13-2013, 03:00 PM
Basic Sponsor

All PM's replied, thank you!
Old 06-26-2013, 02:57 PM
Basic Sponsor

Super Deep bump!
Old 09-06-2013, 02:19 PM
Basic Sponsor

A set of Matte Metallic Red Forgestar F14 Wheels basking in the mornin' sun awaiting it's transit to their new owner.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	oC7Enkk.jpg
Views:	784
Size:	228.9 KB
ID:	277931  
Old 09-17-2013, 04:22 PM
Basic Sponsor

All PM's replied, thanks!
Old 09-25-2013, 02:36 PM
Basic Sponsor

Another custom F14 set in F-Zero Blue!

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	f0lytfe.jpg
Views:	711
Size:	198.5 KB
ID:	284355  
Old 10-03-2013, 02:51 PM
Basic Sponsor

A set of Deep Concave F14's in Gloss Silver going out!

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	m1eD5pv.jpg
Views:	644
Size:	186.5 KB
ID:	286531  
Old 10-22-2013, 12:05 PM
Basic Sponsor

PM us about our Halloween Forgestar wheels promo! Only valid until the end of this month!
Old 12-04-2013, 01:36 PM
Basic Sponsor

PM us for our December wheel/tire package deals!
Old 12-10-2013, 03:12 PM
Basic Sponsor

Get your orders in before the Christmas shipping rush!
Old 12-17-2013, 01:14 PM
Basic Sponsor

All PM's replied, thank you!
Old 12-03-2014, 04:52 PM
Basic Sponsor

Here is Super Deep Concave F14 in a two stage Blue Sapphire upgraded powdercoat finish!

F14 SDC finished in a two stage laser purple powdercoat finish
Metallic Silver base and Candy purple topcoat

Old 12-05-2014, 01:38 PM
Basic Sponsor

Here is Kris' Cayenne TT on 20" CF10s finished in Gloss Silver!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gophaster View Post
I installed a new set of custom built Forgestar CF10 wheels on my CTT a few months ago. I LOVE how they turned out! Sorry for not posting any pics sooner, I just never had a chance to do so.

I worked with Get Your Wheels (a forum sponsor) who was very helpful while I was exploring the options with him. I debated between other wheels as well as different sizes/diameters but in the end I decided that for my goals of lower weight and the look I was after. I went with a 20" square setup. This setup is considerably LIGHTER than the the stock 19" wheel/tire setup that I had. I also paired the Forgestars with General tires because I have had many sets of General tires on my various cars/suv's over the years with great results.

I could not be happier with the service I received from Get Your Weels or with the excellent quality and look of the Forgestars. I also want to mention that the wheels were built to the offsets that I requested and on my doorstep right within the time frame that I was quoted!