Nissan GTR Forum for the R32, R33, R34 and R35 "Godzilla"

ZR1 Smokes GT-R: Chevy Corvette ZR1 vs. Nissan GT-R

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-20-2008, 02:45 PM
contigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant future
Video ZR1 Smokes GT-R: Chevy Corvette ZR1 vs. Nissan GT-R

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mC-PQca6FJU

Old 12-20-2008, 02:59 PM
Banned
8speed is on a distinguished road
Dude, a stock C6 smokes Godzilla..........what's your point?

Attached Images  
Old 12-20-2008, 03:11 PM
Drive2Live is on a distinguished road
Nice vid...

Old 12-20-2008, 03:19 PM
Banned
Trommel is an unknown quantity at this point
Next up - GSX-R1000 smokes R6 shocker.

It's hardly winning a point when a car with much more power and much less weight is faster in a straight line.

Old 12-20-2008, 03:20 PM
Kickhard is a splendid one to beholdKickhard is a splendid one to beholdKickhard is a splendid one to beholdKickhard is a splendid one to beholdKickhard is a splendid one to beholdKickhard is a splendid one to beholdKickhard is a splendid one to behold
Nice vid but again what is your point. It should out perform the GTR. Way more power and lighter. No brainer there. The ZO6 beats the GTR in a straight line too.

Originally Posted by contigo

Old 12-20-2008, 03:55 PM
contigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant future
No point intended just sharing a video I found with its own title

Old 12-20-2008, 03:57 PM
Kickhard is a splendid one to beholdKickhard is a splendid one to beholdKickhard is a splendid one to beholdKickhard is a splendid one to beholdKickhard is a splendid one to beholdKickhard is a splendid one to beholdKickhard is a splendid one to behold
Ah ok cool.

BTW is that your P-car in sign? Looks awesome. I love the wheels

No point intended just sharing a video I found with its own title

Old 12-20-2008, 04:00 PM
Yes click on either of the 2 blue links on it to see pictures and a video of it... Tks
Wheels I have two sets, Gemballa which are the ones on the AVATAR and another 19 Porsche set

Last edited by contigo; 12-20-2008 at 04:03 PM.
Old 12-20-2008, 04:27 PM
Awesome. Growing up in Germany I used to see and dream of Gemballa P-cars amoung others. Again nice ride

Yes click on either of the 2 blue links on it to see pictures and a video of it... Tks
Wheels I have two sets, Gemballa which are the ones on the AVATAR and another 19 Porsche set

Old 12-20-2008, 11:53 PM
Banned
Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !
No surprise here.

Old 12-21-2008, 01:33 PM
OTSS is on a distinguished road
Welll...yeah?

Old 12-21-2008, 04:25 PM
Banned
rhettdec has a spectacular aura aboutrhettdec has a spectacular aura aboutrhettdec has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by 8speed
Dude, a stock C6 smokes Godzilla..........what's your point?

no, not really. a z06 and a gtr are about even on a road course. a z06 will take a gtr in a drag race once you pass 110mph but thats about it.

Old 12-21-2008, 05:34 PM
MotorsportsR is a splendid one to beholdMotorsportsR is a splendid one to beholdMotorsportsR is a splendid one to beholdMotorsportsR is a splendid one to beholdMotorsportsR is a splendid one to beholdMotorsportsR is a splendid one to beholdMotorsportsR is a splendid one to behold
I like the scene where the ZR1 is smoking its tires around the GT-R.

Old 12-21-2008, 05:38 PM
Banned
rhettdec has a spectacular aura aboutrhettdec has a spectacular aura aboutrhettdec has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by MotorsportsR
I like the scene where the ZR1 is smoking its tires around the GT-R.
im sure the antigtr crowd rejoiced. heavychevy and manudocountry probably conceived a little trolling while watching this.

Old 12-21-2008, 05:49 PM
fastdreams has a spectacular aura aboutfastdreams has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by rhettdec
im sure the antigtr crowd rejoiced. heavychevy and manudocountry probably conceived a little trolling while watching this.
I rejoiced and I'm not anti GT-R. It was funny. I enjoyed it.

Enjoyed the video as well, the GT-R always impresses me and the ZR1 is incredible for the money. Thanks for sharing the link.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ZR1 Smokes GT-R: Chevy Corvette ZR1 vs. Nissan GT-R