Nissan GTR Forum for the R32, R33, R34 and R35 "Godzilla"

Considering a GTR

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-19-2009, 12:07 AM
pplace993 will become famous soon enough
[quote=wwjd;2659437]
Originally Posted by pplace993

Hmmm, not a good idea. My gf scratched my rim and rear fender during first drive...
Yeah your probably right! My wife rims on her Cayenne and there totally screwed!!!!

Old 12-19-2009, 12:23 AM
pplace993 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by wwjd

Thanks, that explains alot! Have you had it done on your GTR? Also, how do you like it?

Old 12-19-2009, 12:30 AM
wwjd is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by pplace993
Thanks, that explains alot! Have you had it done on your GTR? Also, how do you like it?
Yes, mine has upgraded to LC2. But not much different in physical.

Old 12-19-2009, 06:29 PM
lumber will become famous soon enough
Thats what I am worried about
If you have concerns, they probably are for a reason...I sold mine after 5 months and was ok losing like $10k because I wasnt feeling it.

And I bought the car really wanting to like it...fwiw

Old 01-02-2010, 03:50 PM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
I like LC2, because there are no more buttons to push.

I catch traction in VDC-R (and sometimes "normal"), and it just moves.

Old 01-10-2010, 09:33 PM
Dukekid68 will become famous soon enoughDukekid68 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by lumber
If you have concerns, they probably are for a reason...I sold mine after 5 months and was ok losing like $10k because I wasnt feeling it.

And I bought the car really wanting to like it...fwiw
this is what i'm afraid of also...i'd prefer not to take that big of a hit

Old 01-11-2010, 08:12 PM
bgwilly31 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by wwjd
hahaha i cant believe anyone can watch that video with a straight face. If these morons are the ones behind the Nissan name as a whole I doubt i will ever buy a nissan.

Basically his point of view is the stupid americans think my cars Launch control feature was supposed to be used to LAUNCH the car. No no no no stupid americans. It was built into the car to get you unstuck from mud if you ever get it stuck in a mud hole.

Ohhh thanks mr. kobyoshi son.

Old 01-12-2010, 12:08 PM
Vladcanada is a glorious beacon of lightVladcanada is a glorious beacon of lightVladcanada is a glorious beacon of lightVladcanada is a glorious beacon of lightVladcanada is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by bgwilly31
hahaha i cant believe anyone can watch that video with a straight face. If these morons are the ones behind the Nissan name as a whole I doubt i will ever buy a nissan.

Basically his point of view is the stupid americans think my cars Launch control feature was supposed to be used to LAUNCH the car. No no no no stupid americans. It was built into the car to get you unstuck from mud if you ever get it stuck in a mud hole.

Ohhh thanks mr. kobyoshi son.
+1 they could've just admit their fault, but nooooo Lets make up some idiotic excuse... haha

Old 01-12-2010, 06:06 PM
BOOMER7 is on a distinguished road
I'm thinking about an 05 PORSCHE TT or an 09 Gtr.

Old 01-12-2010, 07:21 PM
ORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud of
What a lying sack of crap they are.

Old 01-12-2010, 08:44 PM
Crea is a jewel in the roughCrea is a jewel in the roughCrea is a jewel in the roughCrea is a jewel in the rough
its a boring car to drive after a while... but those push back feeling is just great.... its just too easy to drive fast. as a daily driver, its very practical.

the car just sound boring and the GT3 is just feels a lot more alive (probably due to the free revving NA engine). even the C4S PDK felt more alive then the GTR. hell a Slow2000 is more involving to drive then a GTR...

but i just love how hard the GTR could pull... its probably the closest feeling to a veyron out there.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.