Best Detailer in the Palo Alto Area?

Old 05-11-2016, 11:23 PM
imolafem is a jewel in the roughimolafem is a jewel in the roughimolafem is a jewel in the roughimolafem is a jewel in the rough
Best Detailer in the Palo Alto Area?

Hello everyone. I just brought my 911 from Colorado to Palo Alto to stay. He needs a good detail. The place where I am storing my car (Auto Vino) has a relationship with Diamond Car Care. Are they any good? Who does everyone use?

Also, since I'm out here during the week, are there any weekday events where people go on drives or meets after work?

Thanks everyone. Looking forward to meeting you!

Old 05-12-2016, 08:39 AM
djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !
Not workday events that I know of. Traffic can be pretty crappy during work days. Sometimes there are dealer events during week day but you just missed the 911 launch parties 3 weeks ago.

As for detailing, are you looking for just a wash? I find auto pride to be a good chain. Some people go to Eco green in redwood city too.

For paint correction, bob at auto concierge is the best, but expect to pay into the thousands for a 3-4 day job.

Old 05-12-2016, 09:08 AM
imolafem is a jewel in the roughimolafem is a jewel in the roughimolafem is a jewel in the roughimolafem is a jewel in the rough
Unfortunately a lot of paint correction and then a Ceramic Pro or OptiPro protection. This other business did quite in the thousands too. I did find some uncrowded roads last night after 7 pm... of course there were spots where the sun was in my eyes that made it interesting.

I'll keep an eye out for weekday events since I fly home to Colorado for the weekends. Is there another email list or board I should join to hear more?

Old 05-16-2016, 02:13 AM
vg247 has a spectacular aura aboutvg247 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by imolafem
Unfortunately a lot of paint correction and then a Ceramic Pro or OptiPro protection. This other business did quite in the thousands too. I did find some uncrowded roads last night after 7 pm... of course there were spots where the sun was in my eyes that made it interesting.

I'll keep an eye out for weekday events since I fly home to Colorado for the weekends. Is there another email list or board I should join to hear more?
Welcome, and thanks for posting. I also recommend joining Rennlist forums if you didn't already