SF Bay Area: DentPro Day, Oct 21

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-06-2017, 10:42 AM
LTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud of
SF Bay Area: DentPro Day, Oct 21

Just to get it on your calendar, I'll be coordinating a DentPro Day on Oct 21. I have no direct affiliation with the company, but until a few years ago had been coordinating these for about 20 years. Thought to resurrect it.

For those unfamiliar with DentPro, they provide an excellent alternative to body repair shops. Taken to a regular body shop, a door ding can be an expensive proposition requiring not only the body repair, but also a likely repaint of the damaged panel. We're talking hundreds of dollars here. With DentPro, through the artistry of getting behind the dent/ding, they massage it out.

I'll open this up for reservations toward the end of September. I'll post here specifics at that time.

Joe

Old 09-14-2017, 02:59 PM
LTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud of
It's on.

The used-to-be annual DentPro Day will be resurrected on Saturday, October 21. It will be held at the DentPro facility at 1436 White Oaks Rd, Unit 5, Campbell, CA. http://www.mapquest.com/?version=1.0&hk=3-4Vvs0LwK
Here’s your chance to get that ding out, small or large! Or get some minor paint done! Or have the plastic covers on your headlights polished out! Or just hang out with other car-guys/gals.
This will be about the 20th year that I’ve coordinated this event using this same DentPro business. To say the least, these guys are pros. I’ve seen them massage out dings/dents that I would swear were beyond repair.
For those unfamiliar with DentPro, they provide an excellent alternative to body repair shops. Taken to a regular body shop, a door ding can be an expensive proposition requiring not only the body repair, but also a likely repaint of the damaged panel. We're talking hundreds of dollars here. With DentPro, through the artistry of getting behind the dent/ding, they massage it out.

Pricing for the DentPro service will be $40 for 1" dents, $80 for 2" dents, $120 for 3" dents, estimates after that. In most cases, no repaint is needed. In each case, DentPro will examine your car, point out any blemishes that you may have missed (and I guarantee there will be some), and provide you an estimate before beginning work. You may opt out at that point.

To start the day, DentPro will provide bagels and smears, donuts, and coffee. They will also have drinks for us to soothe our throats as we bench-race and tell lies about our cars. At noon, a tasty lunch will be provided.

Beginning at 9 AM, we will schedule in 3-4 cars per hour, ending at 2 PM. If you need a later time, DentPro may be able to accommodate you depending on how many sign up, that is, they may be working on cars beyond 2 PM. If you need an earlier time, that may also be possible, but for now, 9 AMis the start time. You are welcome to come early and leave late, just hang out to see all the cars passing through.

Please RSVP to me at jmramos@gmail.com by October 7 giving an idea of how much work needs to be done on your car (number/size of dents and location), and a requested time. If the time requested is filled, I'll provide alternative times. BTW, any and all cars are welcome, so, pass this message on to friends and family.

Hope to see you there!
RSVP REQUIRED

Old 10-11-2017, 01:08 PM
Still have slots available from 11 to 2. Have 15 cars signed up so far.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.