Hi guys, who drive what locally?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-10-2007, 03:06 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Smile

Originally Posted by Stealth 993
Are you guys meeting up with the rest of the PCA in Tacoma? I want to go, right now, I just got to get a room.
yeah!!! you should definately come!

yep! meeting at the I-5 auto spa in fife. not sure where it is, exactly, but i'm going to map quest it. we aren't spending the night in cannon beach, as i am heading all the way down to florence on sat. night. but, i'm sure if you call the tolovana inn, in cannon beach, they may still have rooms. or, i'm sure you can look up the cannon beach chamber of commerce and find a room somewhere close by if the tolovana is booked. sat. night should be fun! lotsa food, wine, etc. the drive down will be a blast! the pca people say it's by far the best one!

sounds like the local 6speed guys are planning a drive as well, but this is the last PCA tour of the year, so i don't want to miss out! there are some fun people going! let me know if you plan on going!

hope to see you there!

jody

Old 10-10-2007, 03:10 PM
lig
lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PJS
red mist -- that is funny

cars are in the signature...
I'm not sure I have enough willpower to not kill myself in a GT3.

BTW - just applied to PCA.

"If you are accepted, your membership card will arrive in about 2-3 weeks."

It's not like I'm trying to get into the Seattle Tennis Club.

Old 10-10-2007, 03:15 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by lig
I'm not sure I have enough willpower to not kill myself in a GT3.

BTW - just applied to PCA.

"If you are accepted, your membership card will arrive in about 2-3 weeks."

It's not like I'm trying to get into the Seattle Tennis Club.
LOL! yes, the "accepted" part is funny. Actually, it was easier to get into the Seattle Yacht Club! Pretty much, I think they just run the VIN to be sure your p-car is TRULY yours and that your not an imposter! I guess they want to keep the "undesirables" out! Actually, I must say, the PCA is a really nice group of people! They make you feel like family! Friendly and outgoing!

You can come on the tour even though you're not a member. They don't check your membership status. Come along!!!

Jody

Old 10-10-2007, 03:39 PM
Stealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
yeah!!! you should definately come!

yep! meeting at the I-5 auto spa in fife. not sure where it is, exactly, but i'm going to map quest it. we aren't spending the night in cannon beach, as i am heading all the way down to florence on sat. night. but, i'm sure if you call the tolovana inn, in cannon beach, they may still have rooms. or, i'm sure you can look up the cannon beach chamber of commerce and find a room somewhere close by if the tolovana is booked. sat. night should be fun! lotsa food, wine, etc. the drive down will be a blast! the pca people say it's by far the best one!

sounds like the local 6speed guys are planning a drive as well, but this is the last PCA tour of the year, so i don't want to miss out! there are some fun people going! let me know if you plan on going!

hope to see you there!

jody
I want to, & the GF is in for it also!

The place is right off I-5 in Fife, across from Griot's garage, or BMW NW. If you miss the exit, you will pass it on the FW then just take the next exit & cross the FW & go left to the place.

Old 10-10-2007, 03:49 PM
[quote=Stealth 993;1391797]I want to, & the GF is in for it also!

perfect!!! you'll love the weekend get away! my hubby is driving his 996 and i'm driving the boxster. hahaha! we don't want to take turns driving, so we'll communicate by walkie talkie! LOL! is that BAD??? oh well, we'll see each other when we get there! also, we are bringing our two small doggies and i'm making him take them in his car. one of them gets car sick! hahaha!

yeahh! i'm happy that you guys may make it!!

jody

Old 10-10-2007, 04:14 PM
lig
lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !
Thanks, Jody. I'll be at a conference this weekend so no fun for me...

Have a good time!

Old 10-10-2007, 09:43 PM
kunal has a spectacular aura aboutkunal has a spectacular aura aboutkunal has a spectacular aura about
I drive my black 996tt everyday. I'm usually more in the south end (kent, puyallup) and in seattle on the weekends.

I haven't been to any meets/drives lately, but hopefully will make one soon.

Kunal

Old 10-11-2007, 09:11 AM
kunal,
we'd love to have you this weekend! even if you only want to drive down part way and come back! we leave saturday!

Old 10-15-2007, 12:30 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
I drive Bruce's RSR when he's out of town. Turns out his roommate gives you the keys for a Corona with a Lime. If not that my GMC 2500 Crew cab for really big fun.

Old 10-15-2007, 10:36 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
I drive Bruce's RSR when he's out of town. Turns out his roommate gives you the keys for a Corona with a Lime. If not that my GMC 2500 Crew cab for really big fun.
I have dreamed about driving Bruce's RSR to work many times.

Old 10-15-2007, 10:41 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Vince- btw nice seeing you kind of yesterday. I love those blue wheels on your ride. last time Bruce went to Arizona I had the car but I will get the keys for you on his next trip. But don't tell him about our using it. Just keep it between you and me. I think he's trying to sell it and the 3000 miles I put on it didn't really help him at all.

Old 10-15-2007, 11:17 AM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
hell.... you two should buy it and split it

Old 10-15-2007, 11:17 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Mark
I felt asleep at the wheel after the 5 hrs of driving yesterday until you wake me up with the F430 throttle blips. That sound is to die for....

Old 10-15-2007, 11:19 AM
Originally Posted by Brucem
hell.... you two should buy it and split it
I want the RSR wing for my new QX56 SUV. Mark can have the rest.

Old 10-15-2007, 11:25 AM
Why in the hell would Vincent and I buy your car when Miah gives us the car when your out of town.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Hi guys, who drive what locally?