6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/)
-   Northwest (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/northwest-87/)
-   -   Roll call! AutoX Saturday, April 12th~ (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/northwest/124225-roll-call-autox-saturday-april-12th.html)

BoxsterGirlie01 03-28-2008 11:38 AM

Roll call! AutoX Saturday, April 12th~

Hey guys,

Last time we went, we had a blast! So, here is the info for autoX coming up! You'll want to pre-register. If you don't know what class you're in, take a look at the rules/regulations section when you go into the link!

I'll be at Whole Foods at 7:00 for a 7:15 departure time if anyone wants to follow me down! :)

Autocross Location: Bremerton Motorsports Park
Start: 4/12/2008 8:00 AM
End: 4/12/2008 3:00 PM
Description: Autocross is a closed-course, timed, solo driving event. Each driver gets four to five runs and the best times of the day are compared per class. Drivers compete through-out the season and the winners per class are often not known until the last run of the last event.

Autocross is a fun, social driving event. A great way to get to know your fellow clubs members while tuning your driving skills. All levels of drivers are welcome. Must be a PCA member or invited to attend as the guest of a member. Advanced registration strongly recommended.

Additional information can be found in the Autocross section under At the Track.

Hope to see some more of you there!

PS...just so you know, if you drive, you'll be expected to stay until the end of the event (about 3:00 pm'ish). When you're not driving, you'l be cone shagging on the course. If drive and then cut out early and don't stay and do course work, they won't let you drive at the next autoX. Just an FYI! =)

Going:
Boxstergirlie
DavidJ
Carlos/Waide
Bojan
Josh (maybe)
DetailJohn
BustaRib

Stealth 993 03-28-2008 04:50 PM

I'll be in Hawaii! Dam, missing yet another one...

detailjohn 03-28-2008 05:11 PM

I'll be there, this time in the turbo. The Scions just weren't all that fast. Hehe

David_J 03-28-2008 05:15 PM

Remember Jody, you are now in P class. :D

I'll be there as always.

BoxsterGirlie01 03-28-2008 05:18 PM

guess what david...my tires are too fat for p class. too fat for GTU as well. so, now i'm in GTW. haha!

but, my times weren't too far behind the 1st place GTW winner. plus, they ran on r compounds in an R/S America! and the pavement was dry. i think i can do it!!!!! and i'm stock! well, except for the 19's!

David_J 03-28-2008 05:24 PM

Hey, I have Josh's track wheels in my trailer. Just throw those on at the track and you will be back in stock class. We know that he drives a pink car and won't ever show up in that. :D

BoxsterGirlie01 03-28-2008 05:33 PM

i have my stocks as well, but i think i'll stay in gtw and see how i hold up. worse case scenario, it gives me an excuse to get some mods. hahaha! i love a challenge!

ya, we need to get josh out there! he can borrow my helmet and jacket to match his pink car!

btw...you did really well last autoX! look at your overall standings for the entire day! nice job!!!

Busta Rib 03-28-2008 09:23 PM

I'm registered and attending. I live in Seattle and not too keen on driving to Bellevue early in the morning so I'll see you there! If there is anyone in Seattle wanting to caravan, let me know and we can meet up, maybe Pyramid Alehouse across the street from Safeco Field and leave at 7:15. It is an easy hop onto I-5 from there. Jim

David_J 03-28-2008 09:39 PM

Now all you don't go whipping by me too fast on your way down. I might just have to have some "trailer sway" if you do that. :cool:

Oh ya, and watch out for my new tow rig, it's bigger than my last one.;)

BoxsterGirlie01 03-28-2008 09:57 PM

bigger tow rig, eh??? hmmm! i'll be sure and bring the camera! your last set up was sweet!

btw.....you and i will be in the grid at the same time now, so i can get some video footage and pics of your runs! we'll just make sure we park in sep. lanes! =)

David_J 03-28-2008 10:42 PM

Ya, my new tow vehicle is now over 4ft longer and much wider than my Denali is. :D

JP-S-St.Louis 03-28-2008 11:06 PM

OK OK I am in! Car does run well and I fixed the motor mount today and that made a big difference also. I AM THERE!

BoxsterGirlie01 03-29-2008 08:44 AM

^^yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

and NO, you WON'T be in stock class, either! hehehe!

bring warm clothes guys!!! carlos and waide said they froze their ba*ls off last time!

this is going to be fun! i'll make sure i bring extra batteries for the camera for vids/pics of you all!

Seattle996 03-29-2008 02:51 PM

Hey, I'll be there to. When registering on the site, I didn't know where to put my car. Its the 911 that I'll be bringing in my signature. I just signed up for the 996 Turbo class.. I guess they will change it when I get there. Hopefully this time I'll post some better numbers then in the Cayenne :D

BoxsterGirlie01 04-07-2008 10:29 AM

just a reminder to register! looks like a good turnout that day! weather says a chance of showers...but i also see sunshine in the forecast!