6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/)
-   Northwest (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/northwest-87/)
-   -   And now...a drive! April 27th (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/northwest/126860-now-drive-april-27th.html)

E-Man 04-28-2008 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by vincentdds (Post 1820471)
Hey Eric

Didn't get to say goodbye to you. It was pleasure meeting you and thank you for the lunch. PM me your contact numbers and we'll hook you up for the next drive.

Feel free to PM me. I don't have enough posts yet to pm:confused:. Mark's got some contact info on me.

BoxsterGirlie01 04-28-2008 07:04 PM

hi eric!

it was nice meeting you on sunday! now i know who you are on 6speed! =) hope to see you at some more events this year!

~jody

H20SKIER 04-28-2008 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by vincentdds (Post 1820471)
Hey Eric

Didn't get to say goodbye to you. It was pleasure meeting you and thank you for the lunch. PM me your contact numbers and we'll hook you up for the next drive.

You didn't say goodbye to me either:(

Vince It's the first time I have ever seen E in his Ferrari the rumor is he rented it. After 3 drives we can safely say it's his. But let's keep track of the color and make sure he doesn't sneak in with a different one next time.

E-Man 04-28-2008 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by H20SKIER (Post 1820741)
You didn't say goodbye to me either:(

Vince It's the first time I have ever seen E in his Ferrari the rumor is he rented it. After 3 drives we can safely say it's his. But let's keep track of the color and make sure he doesn't sneak in with a different one next time.

I had to have it fueled up and returned by 5:00 or they were going to charge me for an additional day. Sh^t...I hope i can remember the color.

H20SKIER 04-28-2008 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by E-Man (Post 1820810)
I had to have it fueled up and returned by 5:00 or they were going to charge me for an additional day. Sh^t...I hope i can remember the color.

Because it was the first time you've driven it since the purchase it was kind of a brown/silver/gray type color. It had black interior. I'll remember that for sure.......

silversurfer 04-28-2008 10:04 PM

Yup, it was a great time, too bad I couldn't show my car 'cause it wasn't Italian ;)

Originally Posted by Eliseguy (Post 1819683)
Nice Video. Sounded like a sweet symphany. Ben the car looks nice and I think I failed to meet you again. Sad... :(

I think I heard your turbo whistling pretty as you left XXX and we turned the corner to head the other direction down Front street. Next time...there'll be plenty of next times. But you might not ever see Vincent or Mark again. I think they only come out after the temperature, barometer, wind speed, and uv exposure are all within the right parameters.:D

BoxsterGirlie01 04-28-2008 10:06 PM

^^^somehow, i think they'd make an acception for your black beauty! wink*

btw....i loved the picture of your trike at the show! very cool!!

i just showed the video of the supercars going to tacoma to todd. he had a huge grin from ear to ear while watching you guys!

ps...don't forget the dew point, and pollen count!

H20SKIER 04-28-2008 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by silversurfer (Post 1820952)
Yup, it was a great time, too bad I couldn't show my car 'cause it wasn't Italian ;)

I think I heard your turbo whistling pretty as you left XXX and we turned the corner to head the other direction down Front street. Next time...there'll be plenty of next times. But you might not ever see Vincent or Mark again. I think they only come out after the temperature, barometer, wind speed, and uv exposure are all within the right parameters.:D

Sorry guys Vincent and I have kids so we don't make it much.

Next time Ben I'll take the spider past 4500rpms on the run. Still under 500 mile break in you know. Maybe we'll run closer next time

I'll make that Porsche show in two weeks when your jet setting thru Italy on a motocicletta.