How do you discipline your children?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-09-2008, 12:32 AM
FerRrari will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by vincentdds
Hell I would love to share my rides if I have a son. But I don't so won't.
Do you want to adopt me?

Old 05-09-2008, 11:38 AM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
400k car? I didn't read the article was it 2 Challenge Stradales? Only thing I would care about is if my 8 year old was ok.
cost in Australia... huge import duties or something...

Is it just me or are domestic CS prices rising?
even in this crappy economy...

I think the CS will be a classic -- it is like a ferrari gt3

Old 05-09-2008, 11:41 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PJS
cost in Australia... huge import duties or something...

Is it just me or are domestic CS prices rising?
even in this crappy economy...

I think the CS will be a classic -- it is like a ferrari gt3
It's rising because all the Canadians are picking them up. MSRP was $190K. The current listing prices average around $210K+ with low mileage.

Old 05-09-2008, 11:54 AM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
It's rising because all the Canadians are picking them up. MSRP was $190K. The current listing prices average around $210K+ with low mileage.
with the Scud so hard to get... I do not see CS pricing coming down especially on the ones that are not driven...

In 5 years a CS with less than 5000 miles (what a waste, but oh well) will be at $240K plus in my opinion... easily.

If Ferrari is making a technology move to light weight as opposed to horsepower gains (as the mags are reporting) -- the CS and Scud could be the last of their kind.... the end of the hp wars so to speak... sort of like the last nukes purchased at the end of the cold war

I am in no way saying that future ferraris will not be peformers, just that they keep promoting lighter weight as the way forward as opposed to more HP etc... could make the CS even more valuable...

I can tell you this... I would love to own one... (of course after a 997RS ) but the problem I would have is that I would drive the **** out of it and ruin any potential future increase in value -- but ohhh so worth it in my opinion.

Kudos to current owners -- one of the best modern day car "investments" going in my opinion.

would be interesting to see one at the local track someday... please! The noise is so nice...

Old 05-09-2008, 09:14 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
europeans(most) and canadians (some) are buying them yes. still asking is about 200k for the ones around and selling for 190 which is pretty bad *** for a car that sold for that. no porsche will do this.

With the Euro where it is the likely hood of all of our cool cars eventually leaving the states is rising higher and higher. only thing helping is our gas is about half as much still..

Old 05-13-2008, 12:32 PM
SpeedYellow has a spectacular aura aboutSpeedYellow has a spectacular aura aboutSpeedYellow has a spectacular aura about
Pure Marketing

Originally Posted by H20SKIER
europeans(most) and canadians (some) are buying them yes. still asking is about 200k for the ones around and selling for 190 which is pretty bad *** for a car that sold for that. no porsche will do this.

With the Euro where it is the likely hood of all of our cool cars eventually leaving the states is rising higher and higher. only thing helping is our gas is about half as much still..
We got a huge base of installed users (of the dollar) and then creates a credit system to ease the transfer of those "little green pieces of paper" and once that system was widespread and *electronic* we now don't even have to run printing presses to manufacture more.... the USA just adds the occasional (electronic) zero to the outstanding and issued *shares* (of stock) in the USA.

Wild eh?

Marketing is everything.