Last minute lapping day - 5/19

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-21-2008, 08:58 AM
R T
R T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to behold
Don't be too hard on yourself, it's not because you're slow in the C2S, it's because you are way fast in the expendable S2000 ..... yeah, that's the ticket ......

Old 05-21-2008, 09:05 AM
lig
lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !
My glass is half full again.

Perhaps the extra butt clenching in the C2S hurt my times... It didn't help that Don explained the reason for the price increase was having 12 totalled cars last year and that new safety measures cost $$$

Old 05-21-2008, 10:19 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Jeff
RT is right. This was your first time in the C2S. Higher hp cars are harder to learn to drive. Forget the lap time thing for now and have fun bud.

Old 05-22-2008, 11:35 AM
lig
lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by vincentdds
Jeff
RT is right. This was your first time in the C2S. Higher hp cars are harder to learn to drive. Forget the lap time thing for now and have fun bud.

Good advice. It was definitely fun. Gots me a lot of learnin' to do with this car.

Old 05-22-2008, 01:23 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Can't wait until I track the car and Ray starts making fun of me.

Old 05-22-2008, 07:32 PM
D-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud of
Lig,
Soon enough you'll have that 997 dancing like you did the S2K. They are fun to unleash at the track vs. trying to push on the street.

Old 05-23-2008, 12:29 AM
R T
R T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Eliseguy
Can't wait until I track the car and Ray starts making fun of me.
...... I can't wait either