New member introducing myself!

Old 05-18-2008, 01:57 AM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
New member introducing myself!

Hello everyone. Name's Vasiliy, new member. Been lurking for a while off and on.

I have a loaded 2008 Infiniti G37S. I know it isn't a Porsche, but I love it anyways :-)

Also have a 2007 G35 Sedan that the wife drives daily.

I'm a General Contractor / Custom Home Builder & also have a retail showroom for home interior materials. Sell Cabinetry, Hardwood, Granite slab & other natural stone countertops, Tile etc. If anyone needs any great deals on any of those things lemme know.

Anyways look forward to chatting with everyone and maybe coming to some meets if I would be welcome. I think I already know EliseGuy, he's rolled up to some of the Infiniti/Nissan meets IIRC.

Anyways, Hello :-)

Old 05-18-2008, 03:31 AM
willcoxmd will become famous soon enoughwillcoxmd will become famous soon enough
Welcome Vasiliy, your car is beautiful. i'd like to see more pics. You don't need a porsche to hang with the 6speeders. We simply enjoy car enthusiasts. you'll find all types of make and models in this group. You should come out on Sunday and meet some folks. I'm gonna miss this one.

Old 05-18-2008, 03:43 AM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
I will be dropping it and washing it this week or next, will take more pics then. Definitely want to come out to one of the meets soon, too! Can't make today's meet, unfortunately already have plans.

Old 05-18-2008, 08:27 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
hi vasiliy,

nice introduction! like todd said, you don't have to have a pcar to join in the 6speeders fun!

i look forward to meeting you! we have an autoX coming up next weekend if your interested. otherwise, just keep watching the nw section for events! they'll be posting 'em up! =)

~jody

Old 05-18-2008, 10:13 AM
audidriver18 is on a distinguished road
Welcome bud!!

Old 05-18-2008, 10:17 AM
BeastRides101 is on a distinguished road
Nice whip, those cars are fast, fun and reliable, can't beat that combo.

Old 05-18-2008, 11:13 AM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Wlcome!!!

Old 05-18-2008, 09:29 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
welcome to the club

Old 05-18-2008, 11:06 PM
HUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud of
Welcome. The more the merrier! It's not so much the marque as it is the life style.

Old 05-18-2008, 11:16 PM
Former Vendor
detailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by HUMMM 3
Welcome. The more the merrier! It's not so much the marque as it is the life style.
Spot on Larry.

Old 05-19-2008, 12:58 AM
Thanks guys! Seeing as I'm welcome, I'll definitely roll out to some of the meets.

Old 05-19-2008, 05:55 AM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CrazyRuskie
Thanks guys! Seeing as I'm welcome, I'll definitely roll out to some of the meets.
Outgrowing my350? Not sure if you saw my post but this is RB tito's friend with the lotus. This is a chill group and pretty crazy at times. I'm still a newbie but will be kicking it with these guys for awhile

Old 05-19-2008, 07:15 AM
^^ Not outgrowing, I just like multiple forums. Plus this has a good watch forum & other stuff like investments etc. My350Z.com I only browse the NW forum. G35Driver has bored me lately too. Yeah I did post that I know you, I recognized the car right away.

Old 05-19-2008, 06:29 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Bienvenido a 6

Old 05-19-2008, 09:25 PM
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
Bienvenido a 6
U speak russian ? Vasily's is a cool russian guy

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New member introducing myself!