Cars & Coffee anyone? Happy Memorial Day!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-22-2008, 01:15 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Cesar, how do you like the G37? I almost took the plunge to get one but ended up getting the Elise instead. I took it as a sign from God when I went to test drive the G37 and the guys at the dealership looked at me and closed haha. They were prolly like who's this guy and what does he want.

Sounds good. Jody do we have to sign a waiver for crossing the street so you aren't liable if we get ran over? WA drivers don't realize they have to stop for pedestrians.

Old 05-22-2008, 01:31 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
^^haha! well, i think washington driver's are rated one of the worst. and based upon personal experience from living on the e. coast...i can kinda see why! hehe! yes, i'm born, raised in WA., but try not to drive like i'm from wa. =)

Old 05-22-2008, 01:33 PM
flyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Eliseguy
Cesar, how do you like the G37? I almost took the plunge to get one but ended up getting the Elise instead. I took it as a sign from God when I went to test drive the G37 and the guys at the dealership looked at me and closed haha. They were prolly like who's this guy and what does he want. .
I like the G37 can’t wait to get it twin charged it needs more power to carry all the weight around. But overall it’s a great car for the price. What dealer did you go to?

Old 05-22-2008, 01:36 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by flyingcesar
I like the G37 can’t wait to get it twin charged it needs more power to carry all the weight around. But overall it’s a great car for the price. What dealer did you go to?
Infinity of Fife. They gave me friend a tough time when he was looking at G35's a while back too.

They have turbo kits for them out already? My kinda guy, Warranties are over-rated anyways.

Old 05-22-2008, 01:37 PM
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
^^haha! well, i think washington driver's are rated one of the worst. and based upon personal experience from living on the e. coast...i can kinda see why! hehe! yes, i'm born, raised in WA., but try not to drive like i'm from wa. =)
Where on the East Coast? I actually learned how to drive in Korea

Old 05-22-2008, 01:41 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
in new york. that's where most of my driving lessons are from. hahahah!.....and i've lived in chicago as well. my mom is originally from the e. coast. i think that's where a bit of my demeanor comes from! hahaha!

i loved chicago....loved it....loved it! i love the extreme weather conditions and the thunder storms. have you lived there before? it's such a fun place with really good food! lol!

Old 05-22-2008, 01:46 PM
Hung out in Chicago... No Offense but that place smelled funny... And that is coming from a guy that spent almost 1/3 of his life in a third world country

Old 05-22-2008, 01:49 PM
^^hahaha! well, maybe you were in the dark/underground part of the city, or you were next to someone that hasn't showered in awhile? hehe! j/k.

i lived in the NW suburbs. about 30 mins from the city. the township was called batavia. it reminded me a bit of the medina area or outer bellevue area. clean, landscaped, manicured lawns....etc.

Old 05-22-2008, 01:52 PM
Oh ok. I drove thru and there was so much construction that it took 4 hrs to get thru the city. Thats when I got wind of the funk. WAyyyyy worse than the Tacoma Aroma haha

Old 05-22-2008, 02:51 PM
flyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to behold
Infinity of Fife. They gave me friend a tough time when he was looking at G35's a while back too.

They have turbo kits for them out already? My kinda guy, Warranties are over-rated anyways.
That sucks that both of you got crap service from them. That’s where I ordered my G from they treated me okay not the best by any means. A few Twin Turbo setups are still in R&D and I heard that a bolt on kit should be released by October… Can’t wait to get rid of that warranty.

Old 05-22-2008, 03:01 PM
Originally Posted by flyingcesar
That sucks that both of you got crap service from them. That’s where I ordered my G from they treated me okay not the best by any means. A few Twin Turbo setups are still in R&D and I heard that a bolt on kit should be released by October… Can’t wait to get rid of that warranty.
Are the rods stronger in this motor than in the vq35?

Old 05-22-2008, 03:15 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Are the rods stronger in this motor than in the vq35?

Yes sir they are. GTM is expecting 600whp out of the stock block VQ37VHR with their TT kit. AAM also has a kit out and Performance Factory is working on one as well. So far they seem to be priced in the $12-15k with supporting mods (FCON VPro or Haltech included)

Old 05-22-2008, 03:49 PM
^^ The rods are much stronger... The bad thing about GTM is that its in house install. that kit would be great to have if I didnt have to send me car down there.

Old 05-22-2008, 07:58 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down

[QUOTE=BoxsterGirlie01;1860032]Hi Everyone,

How about Tullys....Redmond....Bella Botega area. It's in a shopping center with parking. We can always shoot over to Marymoor Park afterwards for a line up of pictures, grab some lunch, etc.

TULLYS?????!

Old 05-22-2008, 08:33 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
I knew Greta would object to that.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cars & Coffee anyone? Happy Memorial Day!