Cars & Coffee anyone? Happy Memorial Day!

Old 05-22-2008, 10:08 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
[quote=gretapass;1862979]
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
Hi Everyone,

How about Tullys....Redmond....Bella Botega area. It's in a shopping center with parking. We can always shoot over to Marymoor Park afterwards for a line up of pictures, grab some lunch, etc.

TULLYS?????!
awwww...greta. i'm just suggesting the bella botega parking lot where tully's is located. tullys is easy to spot. they have qfc near by with yummy eclairs as well. hehe! starbux is right across the way....lol! keep reading downnnnnn further in the post. i'm a starbux fan all the way! wink* the caramel macchiato is the best from strbux and i support them every day by getting one. oh...and my collectibe strbx bears!

Old 05-22-2008, 10:12 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
Just curious but how many show up for something like this??
Is there any pics of past meets?

Thanks in advance,

Stacy

Old 05-22-2008, 10:15 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
hi stacy,

last time there were about 10 of us. cars and coffee is something that i think is still under "construction" with the 6speed group. there are other car groups that do it, but i've only been to two and there were about 6 to 12 people at the ones that i went to.

that's just coming from me though....and what i've personally experienced. the other guys may have more info than me. =)

Old 05-22-2008, 10:19 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
hi stacy,

last time there were about 10 of us. cars and coffee is something that i think is still under "construction" with the 6speed group. there are other car groups that do it, but i've only been to two and there were about 6 to 12 people at the ones that i went to.

that's just coming from me though....and what i've personally experienced. the other guys may have more info than me. =)
I was just being curious to this and the "exotics on main",both sound like fun and besides would be a good drive..!

Stacy

Old 05-22-2008, 10:20 PM
hmm...i'm not sure about the exotics on main. i haven't been to one yet. but britblaster, the thread creater would know for sure. plus, he's a really nice guy! =)

Old 05-22-2008, 10:49 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
I'm not reading this whole thread cause I am f'n lazy. What's the update on when and where this thing might be held? Is it still the same time and place as post #1

Old 05-22-2008, 10:58 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Yep mark everything is a go as stated in post 1 except we have permission to jay walk to get starbucks now

Stacy you should come. The sausage fest is getting old

RB

Old 05-22-2008, 11:10 PM
Originally Posted by Eliseguy
Yep mark everything is a go as stated in post 1 except we have permission to jay walk to get starbucks now

Stacy you should come. The sausage fest is getting old

RB
I may one day,was even thinkin' about it this weekend.
Not sure if the wife is workin or not this weekend !
Just don't know what crossing the border this weekend would be like,should really only be busy in the opposite direction.

Old 05-22-2008, 11:34 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Oh dang thought you were in vancouver washington. Judging from the border talk you're in canada?

Old 05-23-2008, 12:26 AM
R T
R T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to behold
...... sounds like he's packing a sausage too :LOL:

Old 05-23-2008, 12:37 AM
flyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to behold
Thats funny^

Old 05-23-2008, 01:07 AM
Originally Posted by R T
...... sounds like he's packing a sausage too :LOL:
Guess you have a nose for the sausage haha. Yeah my mistake. Guess that what I get for making an assumption. Sorry about that Stacy

Old 05-23-2008, 03:29 AM
mattkins99 is on a distinguished road
I'll try to make this. I'm going to be up very late Sunday night with my team in India... so I might choose sleep over cars and coffee... but if all goes well, I'll try to be there.

Old 05-23-2008, 04:03 AM
xpikenz is on a distinguished road
well it seems like its gonna be a good turn out again.. me and my brother janssen in his M3 might come out for another cruise.. i gotta go back to post 1 and see what time it is cause we gotta work in the middle of the afternoon...

you should start doing a head count again jody like the remlinger meet! i think the head count was at 35-45 cars and about 30something cars made it out which was a really good turn out.

i gotta throw on the 19s tomorrow so i have a different set of wheels to roll on for this cruise and have a different look for my baby. lol

ps: 18" HRE 597R are for sale.. lol i hope im not stealin this thread.. just thought i'd throw that out there. goodnight all

Old 05-23-2008, 06:53 AM
Originally Posted by Eliseguy
Guess you have a nose for the sausage haha. Yeah my mistake. Guess that what I get for making an assumption. Sorry about that Stacy
LOL,No peoblem sorta why I dropped the four letter word........"W-I-F-E",LOL!

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cars & Coffee anyone? Happy Memorial Day!