Cars & Coffee anyone? Happy Memorial Day!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-23-2008, 08:16 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
lol.....you guys are cracking me up! sausage fest....oh lordy!

yep.....same time and place. c'mon guys...it's at 10:30. drag your lazy ***** outta bed! wink* you young bucks stay out too late! i'm a 10:00 pm kind of girlie these days! haha!

yep.....the parking in the shopping center on a holiday day in the morning, yep! we can hit starbucks on the corner! =) i need to get my new starbx bear!

Old 05-23-2008, 08:19 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
I'm not reading this whole thread cause I am f'n lazy. What's the update on when and where this thing might be held? Is it still the same time and place as post #1
mark....i hope you can make it and i hope Caryl can come along too! i enjoy her. she's a sweetie.

Old 05-23-2008, 08:44 AM
xpikenz is on a distinguished road
since its at 1030 im pretty sure you can count us in.. were trying to go out to the exotic and main one also but that ones at 7am! but it would be nice to see some "EXOTIC" cars though or atleast try to get a snapshot of mines next to one haha

Old 05-23-2008, 09:23 AM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Jody, is there a drive planned for afterwards? I have all of Monday off so for once I don't have to sneak away and read about the "after party"

Old 05-23-2008, 09:30 AM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
^^^ I am going to try and make it, depending on family plans that day. Jody, I left you a p-message about the bears. Hope to see you all on Monday. 7am on Saturday I'll be out for a run (on feet)

Old 05-23-2008, 09:30 AM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Good call on that one. I guess I will have to settle for the excitement of merging onto freeways

Old 05-23-2008, 09:33 AM
yeahhh greta! hope to see you! but if not...have a great long weekend and be safe! crazy drivers out there ya know!

RB....you have the itch for a drive now, huh! hehe! no worries....i'm sure there will be some good ones this summer once we can count on the weather a bit more. =) till then.....on and off ramps will have to be your friend. wink*

Old 05-23-2008, 09:42 AM
Haha tell me about it. At least I'll get a little better gas mileage.

Yeah Greta be careful out there. I went for a 3 miler the other day and almost got hit about 7 times. And that is running the same direction as on coming traffic. It could've gotten ugly if I was blessed with the reflexes of a cat and the agility of a cheetah.

RB

Old 05-23-2008, 07:55 PM
EM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond repute
I'm packing a Bratwurst..

Old 05-24-2008, 10:26 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Eliseguy
Haha tell me about it. At least I'll get a little better gas mileage.

Yeah Greta be careful out there. I went for a 3 miler the other day and almost got hit about 7 times. And that is running the same direction as on coming traffic. It could've gotten ugly if I was blessed with the reflexes of a cat and the agility of a cheetah.

RB

7 times in 3 miles sounds like the other way around. could it have been you having the driving issues. just a question.

Old 05-24-2008, 12:00 PM
I wasn't driving. I was running

Old 05-24-2008, 01:22 PM
R T
R T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to behold

Old 05-24-2008, 10:19 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Eliseguy
I wasn't driving. I was running
woops. sorry. if it matters i try to hit runners in my pickup as well. they have no right on the road.

just bicycles

Old 05-24-2008, 10:34 PM
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
woops. sorry. if it matters i try to hit runners in my pickup as well. they have no right on the road.

just bicycles
No problem I guess it makes my cardio into an agility workout too so I can't complain too much

Old 05-24-2008, 10:35 PM
Do we have a relatively good list of who is going?? Feel free to add your name. I was too lazy to go thru all the other pages on my blackberry

1. Jody
2. RB

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cars & Coffee anyone? Happy Memorial Day!