5-21-08 proformance RAIN day

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-22-2008, 03:25 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
5-21-08 proformance RAIN day

So... one track day per month... sort of sucks a bit when it is like this... and you are on PSCups because the forecast was for 30% chance of rain.

A slow and slippery day at the track is still better than work!

thought you all might like to see...

sucks even more in an ariel atom!

Old 05-22-2008, 03:28 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
pj....even though it sucked due to rain.....those are some really cool pictures!!! i love the spray off! it looks like a big rooster tail! hehe!

Old 05-22-2008, 03:28 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Nice pics PJ. I bet the guy in the ariel atom was hating life especially with all that spray you were kicking up. Are you going to be able to make it out to any of the planned coffee meets?

Old 05-22-2008, 03:30 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
If you end up gettoing the a048s the spray pattern they kick up is very distracting. At least on the elise it looks like I have to fountains shooting water straight up. If I had ADD I am sure I wouldve wrapped it on something everytime it was wet out

Old 05-22-2008, 03:54 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
no cars and coffee for me this weekend... tied up with family plans.

I am afraid I will be pretty much M.I.A. in June as well...
3 track days in June

Old 05-22-2008, 04:17 PM
R T
R T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by PJS
no cars and coffee for me this weekend... tied up with family plans.

I am afraid I will be pretty much M.I.A. in June as well...
3 track days in June

... you planning to do the evening Alfa event on 6/18?

Old 05-22-2008, 04:41 PM
PJS
Originally Posted by R T
... you planning to do the evening Alfa event on 6/18?
Speedware PR
June 5th

Proformance at PIR
June 12

Proformance at PR
June 23

I am trying to make all of them and I will for sure be at both Proformance events...

Speedware is the only questionable day so far... but I am trying.

Old 05-22-2008, 05:22 PM
speedneed is a jewel in the roughspeedneed is a jewel in the roughspeedneed is a jewel in the rough
Wink

PJ..was ariel passing you in that picture?

Old 05-22-2008, 05:28 PM
PJS
Originally Posted by speedneed
PJ..was ariel passing you in that picture?
nope

Old 05-22-2008, 05:42 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
You got ***** PJ. That's pouring. MCup hates water puddles.

Last edited by vincentdds; 05-23-2008 at 10:49 AM.
Old 05-22-2008, 06:34 PM
PJS
Originally Posted by vincentdds
You got ***** PJ that's pouring. MCup hates water puddles.
big ***** and no brains

I packed it in one session early as it was really getting ridiculous out there...

one dry session which was good -- but weird when it is dry on the east end of the track and raining on the west end!

With the cups I stayed out of the puddles as best I could as I have read/heard about their dislike of standing water.

Old 05-22-2008, 06:47 PM
PJ you gotta try to make it out to something!!! I can't be the only one out there without a vowel in his name! It gets lonely

RB

Old 05-22-2008, 06:56 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
pj...you're the MAN out there! if you guys ever get a chance, you should really go out and watch him sometime! he's very fast and very fun to watch!

btw...did you take your yellow headlight covers off? or were you going so fast that they blew off? hehe!

Old 05-22-2008, 07:14 PM
D-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud of
PJ,
Glad to see and hear all went well with shiney side still that way (although wet). Was working and looking out the window shaking my head. Work on your drifting?

Old 05-23-2008, 12:02 AM
S7RR is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by PJS
nope
Not with an ecotech, Thats Fo Sho

-S7RR

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 5-21-08 proformance RAIN day